Skip to Content
- Starting off with a little Valentino, the polka dot coat is to die for. The classy brogues and rimmed eyeglasses give the entire outfit a welcome edge.
- She’s embracing the sun in the most adorable manner with the cutest summer dress we’ve ever seen. The look is just bang on with those strappy heels, the fedora and the Birkin bag.
- There’s an entrancingly young vibe to this look with its checkered red dress worn over a button down shirt. Plus the Miu Miu Mary Jane shoes are giving us some major airport fashion goals.
- Kangana shows you just how to transform your Polo tee and pencil skirt into winter wear. Simply layer it up with a classy coat and add striking pumps to the mix just to up the style quotient.
- While promoting Rangoon, Kangana raised all bars of striking airport looks with this fiery red blazer worn over the classic white tee- blue jeans. Tan birkin and nude pumps- adore!
- Kangana is all business, no fuss in this pussy bow blouse and beige trouser look. The casually worn blazer and matching black accessories break the plain Jane feel of the outfit.
- She knows just how to create a perfectly sexy yet comfy outfit with this pretty plaid dress and the oxfords. We’re also completely digging the nerdy spexy look she has on here.
- Oh how we love this boho chic look replete with style and her signature no nonsense attitude. The floral maxi dress looks nothing less than a breath of fresh air paired beautifully with the tan boots. Even her unworn jacket looks poised.
- This one gives us some Tanu Weds Manu feels with her wild mane and Dior reflectors. She carries off the striped Louboutins with a resplendent grace signature to Kangana.
In an episode of Koffee With Karan, Alia Bhatt was asked which actress she would like to stalk. With all of her innocence, she replied, “I would like to stalk Kangana because she has a lot of lovely airport looks. But I really want to know where she is going!” Now, we might never find out where she’s going, but on the occasion of the eccentrically bold actress’s birthday, we’d love to check out some of these touted airport looks.
Here are the most chic airport pictures of our off screen and on screen Queen, Kangana Ranaut.