Looking for the best homemade face packs for oily skin? Well, if you have oily skin, then you know how difficult it is to manage an oily face. Oily skin can give rise to various problems including acne, breakouts, and many others. The Winter season is always a relief, but as the summer season approaches, the T-line on your face starts to shine with all the excess oil.
The beauty and wellness industry offers many products to control the oil on your face and skin. However, trying something natural is always better than applying chemical-laden products. So, here is a list of the best face packs for oily skin that can help you remove oil and acne naturally.
10 Best Homemade Face Packs For Oily Skin
Skip to Content
1. Besan and Curd Face Pack
Besan helps in removing excess of oil from your skin and curd has lactic acid which cleanses the skin giving it a radiant glow. It’s one of the best face pack for oily skin.
- 2 tablespoons Besan
- 1 tablespoon Curd
How To Use Besan and Curd Face Pack?
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste to your oily face while moving your fingers in a circular motion over your face.
- Keep doing this for 15 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
- Use this paste once a week for at least 6-7 weeks to see the best results.
2. Multani Mitti and Lemon Face Pack
Multani Mitti is the best drying agent. It removes excess oil from the skin and gives it a bright radiant glow. Lemon cleanses the skin and removes all the impurities.
- 2 tablespoons Multani Mitti
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
How To Use Multani Mitti and Lemon Face Pack?
- Make a paste with the above-mentioned ingredients. Add rose water to it, if required.
- Apply it to your face, leaving the eye and mouth area.
- Wash off when it feels semi-dry.
- Use this pack twice a week to see amazing results in 2 weeks.
3. Mint Face Pack
Mint or Pudina is a skin purifying agent. It opens the clogged pores by removing excess oil from the skin. It works to prevent breakouts as well due to its antiseptic properties. Hence, it acts to prevent pimples from forming on oily skin.
- A sprig of mint leaves
How To Use Mint Face Pack?
- Grind the mint leaves to make a paste.
- Add Honey to the paste to prepare the pack.
- Apply carefully to your face and skin.
- Wash off as soon as it dries.
- Use this face pack once a week for a period of 4 weeks to see the best results.
4. Lemon Juice And Honey Face Pack
Lemon has oil removing qualities. Honey gives the skin a radiant glow. The combination of these two ingredients removes oil from the face, making it glow.
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Lemon
How To Use Lemon Juice and Honey Face Pack?
- Mix Honey and Lemon together and spread it evenly on your face.
- Keep it for 15 minutes before washing it off.
- Use this mixture every day for best results.
5. Cucumber Face Pack
Cucumber is an antioxidant which hydrates the skin to give it a better texture. Curd has Lactic acid that exfoliates the dead skin to provide relief from oil secretion.
- Cucumber juice
How To Use Cucumber Face Pack?
- Mix the two ingredients to get a runny pack. You may add Besan to it (optional).
- Apply this mixture to your face while running your fingers over your face in circular motion.
- Wash it after 15 minutes with running water.
- Use this mix 2-3 times a week to see the difference.
6. Banana Face Mask
Bananas help manage oil secretion in the skin. Mix banana with honey and lemon. This mixture gives you even-toned skin and an oil-free look.
- ½ Banana
- 2 tablespoons Honey
How To Use Banana Face Mask?
- Mash half a banana in a bowl and pour honey in it.
- Keep whisking it to get a smooth texture.
- Apply it to your skin evenly.
- Wash off after keeping it on for 20 min.
- Use this mixture once a week to get the best results. Keep repeating for at least 5-6 weeks for best results.
7. Egg White and Yogurt
Egg white is an amazing pore cleanser that helps in removing oil from the skin while keeping the pores clean and preventing breakouts, making it one of the best homemade face packs for oily skin.
- Egg white from one egg
- 1 tablespoon yoghurt
How To Use Egg White and Yoghurt?
- Separate the egg white from egg yolk.
- Mix yoghurt with egg white.
- Apply the smooth paste on your face and skin.
- Rinse after keeping for 15 minutes.
- Use once a week for best results.
8. Aloe Vera And Honey
Aloe Vera is great for all skin types, be it oily or dry. It helps in removing excess oil from the skin keeping it hydrated and glowing.
- 2 tablespoons Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 tablespoon Honey
How To Use Aloe Vera and Honey?
- Mix Aloe Vera gel in a bowl with Honey.
- Spread it over your skin evenly.
- Keep for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Use this 3-4 times a week.
9. Corn-starch And Apple Cider Vinegar Face Pack
Corn starch is used as a binding agent while cooking. This same property can be used for the skin. It helps to keep the skin young while reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Moreover, it removes excess of oil from the surface of the skin.
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
How To Use Corn Starch and Apple Cider Vinegar Face Pack?
- Mix the two ingredients together to make a paste.
- Evenly spread it over your face and skin. Do not apply near your eyes.
- Keep for 10 min and wash off.
- Use once a week to get flawless skin.
10. Lemon and Turmeric Face Pack
Lemon helps in removing excess oil from your skin and turmeric aids in the healing of the skin. This mixture makes your skin glow naturally.
- 2 tablespoons Gram Flour
- ½ tablespoon Turmeric
- ½ Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup of milk
How To Use Lemon and Turmeric Face Pack?
- Mix all the ingredients together to get a runny paste.
- If it is too runny, you can add more Gram Flour or keep the milk quantity less.
- Spread evenly on your face and keep for a good 20 minutes.
- Use this paste once a week for best results.
👋CashKaro Exclusive Offer👋
Hungry for more Cashback 💸? Download CashKaro App to get a Rs 60 bonus Cashback + Save up to Rs 15,000/month on online shopping.