Say No To Heart-Shaped Chocolates, Balloons & Bouquets!
Year after year, Valentine’s Day continues to be nothing but an overdose of love and thoughtless spending. This year, why not give a gift that’s thoughtful and will still say I love you. To make this task a bit easier, Amazon.com has the definitive Valentine’s Day gift collection. Whether you’re shopping for a man or a woman, this list will make you a smart gift-giver who gifts something that he or she will actually use.
1. The Faceshop Lovely Meex Mini Pet Perfumed Hand Cream: Once she’s done gushing over the adorable packaging, she’ll actually get a lot of use out of this hand cream.
2. Titan Analogue White Dial Women’s Watch: By giving her a timeless watch, you’re locking in your love for her with something she’ll use all the time. Titan Raga pieces are too good to resist.
3. Yellow Chimes ‘Endless Love’ Heart Crystal Promising Couple Rings:There was never a better time to commit. These promise rings will be everything she wants and more.
4. Amazon.in E-mail Gift Card: Maybe letting her choose her own gift will make her much happier than getting just one thing. This Amazon gift card solves that purpose and even lets you share a special Valentine’s message.
5. Shakespeare Box Set: If she’s someone who prefers a box of books over a box of chocolates, she’ll fall in love with this gift.
6. MuveAcoustics Evoke Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones A music lover will forever be in your servitude if you gift him these fine headphones.
7.John Players Men’s Formal Shirt So you can have the most romantic dinner dates with your dapper dude. Plus, the colour is perfect for Valentine’s Day!
8. Nikon D7000 16.2MP Digital SLR Camera: His love for photography and his muse will come together with this fancy cam.
9. Ralph Lauren Polo Black For Men: Because you know you can’t resist him when he smells good. This gift might just be for you more than for him.
10. Halo 4 Limited Edition (Xbox 360): Another simple way of getting him to pledge his allegiance to you for life – Halo 4 (considering he’s got an Xbox).
Head over to the Valentine’s Day Store and pick out your gift now. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your love, we sure hope it’s the best one yet.