It’s no secret that Deepika Padukone has some serious acting chops. She has taken over Bollywood with her portrayal of Mastani, Leela, Naina, Piku and now Serena Unger in XXX. Other than her truly commendable acting skills, Deepika also portrays exemplary style with every outfit that she wears. With airport looks becoming big with celebrities, we decided to celebrate the diva’s birthday by compiling her most awe-inspiring airport looks. From chic to casual, these looks prove that Deepika is the empress of airport style.
1. A sheer top paired with a bold pair of orange pants make Deepika look every bit sultry in the most effortless manner.
2. With plain white shirt, distressed denims and trendy sneakers, Deepika sets the temperatures rising even without trying. Plus, how can we miss the striking red lips?
3. She took our breath away when she dared to wear a casually hot sheer sweater along with blue denims. Also, feeling those fringed boots? Yeah, we are too.
4. Trust Deepika to take a casual white tee – blue denim combo and turn it into something extraordinary with matching boots, bag, glasses and yes – a floppy hat!
5. We know two things by now – Deepika loves her sneakers and her sunglasses. Here, she dons a cool sporty look with a faux-leather jacket, plain white tee and distressed denims.
6. She’s got the nerd look on point in this otherwise simple ensemble which is also amped up with her (I’m guessing) favorite fringed boots. The tan handbag also adds to her somber look.
7. Nerdy glasses – Like, Statement Sweater – Like, Dark Denims – Like, Oxfords – Absolutly Love! Is there anything this woman can’t pull off? We think not!
8. By this point we’ve pretty much fallen head over heels with her footwear choices. The tan oxfords, matched perfectly to the sling bag, look fabulously chic with her tunic and distressed denims.
9. We don’t even know what we love the most about this look. The open armed cape, the high-low shirt dress, the gorgeous boots, the rimmed glares or that million dollar smile. Sigh!
10. A little leather here, a little python there and she’s got us drooling all over her. She’s rocking the shades and boots here too and well, she looks perfect as always.
11. We don’t see anyone else pulling off these bright as hell neon jeggings along with those matching sneakers that are to die for. Like the style diva she is, Deepika dials down the in-your-face look with a grey sweatshirt and classy glares.
12. She’s got laid back written all over her attire as she steps in style with her black sneakers, leggings and tee. She effortlessly gives her outfit an edge with a fedora and dotted neon jacket.
And finally, we believe Deepika’s all black looks deserve a special mention as her love for black seems limitless. Whether it’s a dress, comfy joggers, or those killer leather pants, Deepika embodies sexy black like nobody’s business.
Wish you a very happy birthday Deepika Padukone! You have us gasping for breath every time you decide to grace us with your appearances.
P.S. Wish you could steal all her looks?
Now You Can!
1. All About You from Deepika Padukone Purple Jacket, Rs 1,249 on Myntra.com.
2. Ginger By Lifestyle Copper Metallic Oxford Lifestyle Shoes, Rs 999 on Jabong.com.
3. Nike Toki Slip Cherry Bls Blue Sporty Sneakers, Rs 2,033 on Jabong.com.
4. Clark N Palmer Women Gradient Cat Eye Sunglasses, Rs 899 on Myntra.com.
5. All About You from Deepika Padukone Women Black Leather-Look Trousers, Rs 1,539 on Myntra.com.
6. All About You from Deepika Padukone Women Blue Boyfriend Fit Highly Distressed Jeans, Rs. 1,249 on Myntra.com.