Table of Contents
- 1 The Indian PM’s Demonetization move – Masterstroke vibes at first, Demon vibes later
- 2 Barack Obama’s Historic Visit To Cuba and Fidel Castro’s Death
- 3 BREXIT: The Exit of the United Kingdom From The European Union
- 4 The Zika Outbreak Looming Over The Games at Rio and Even After
- 5 Surge in the Number of ISIS Strikes and Terrorist Attacks All Over the World
- 6 Historic Win for Donald Trump
- 7 Finally, the full treatment of Breast Cancer is possible
It’s just about two weeks left for this year to be over and say hello to 2017, and it feels intriguing to look back at how the past year fared for each one of us. While we plan are busy planning Near Year trips and writing promising resolutions for 2017, let’s revise through a list of all the people and events that made history in 2016.
The Indian PM’s Demonetization move – Masterstroke vibes at first, Demon vibes later
As the date comes closer for the entire paraphernalia to end, it’s difficult to say India became cleaner in terms of Black Money!
Barack Obama’s Historic Visit To Cuba and Fidel Castro’s Death
The historic initiative by the former #POTUS to renew ties with Cuba in March 2016 has been acknowledged as a milestone in the US-Cuba ties. Sadly after which Fidel Castro, the Communist revolutionary leader of Cuba having served several terms as Prime Minister and President, passed away on November 25th, 2016.
Seems like a lot of changes have taken place for the Cuban commoners.