Skip to Content
There might be months to go before your fresher’s party arrives but it’s never too early to start planning for your best outfit. If you are someone who puts a lot of thoughts into styling outfits and casual dresses, you know how hard it can be putting a dapper look together. If you are someone who is clueless on what to wear, we are sure you are already getting the heebie-jeebies.
There is also this misconception that there is only so much that men can experiment when it comes to clothing. There are in fact in numerous men’s party wear dress code that can be implemented. We explore a few for you here.
Freshers Party Dress Code for Boys:
With fresher’s party just around the corner, we’ve come up with five stylish outfit ideas and best mens party wear dress codes to help you make a good impression in your fresher’s party. Let’s get started:
Waistcoat- For the guy who dresses sharp
Waistcoats are the new white shirts! No kidding! From sporting a casual party outfit to dressing up for a business meeting, you can create several looks around this versatile clothing piece. For a casual look, team it up with a buttoned down shirt with rolled sleeves and jeans. To create a semi-formal look around it, pair it with white shirt, trousers and loafers.
- A well-fitted waist coat will always cover your waist.
- If you decide to wear a colored vest, ensure that it is the only color in your entire look.
- Do not pair a white shirt with a black waist coat unless you want your look similar to that of bar staff.
- Breathe a new life in your look by playing around with different patterns in shirts such as stripes and check.
- Slim fit jeans look best with fitted waist coats as symmetry is defined.
- Since lapel pins just got cool again, don’t be afraid to add them to your attire.
Denim on denim- For the guy who likes to experiment
Denim on denim used to be considered a faux pas two years back but not anymore. In fact, wearing a denim shirt in light/dark shade with jeans is among the newest fashion trends of this season. If you will be donning this denim attire, you will need to create a contrast in your top and bottom through shades and washes both. Make the trend your own by shopping at Limeroad and availing some amazing offers too.
- Opt for darker shades to create a slimming effect.
- To avoid looking matchy matchy, do not wear denim accessories such as denim hat or denim shoes.
- Take your Canadian tuxedo outfit to the next level by pairing it with distressed jeans.
- Pay close attention to fit. Styling a pair of baggy jeans in this look will be tricky.
- If you decide to add a watch, remember that it must be in sync with your shoes and belt perfectly.
Nehru jacket- For the guy who likes fusion
There’s something so elegant and charming about Nehru jackets that it’s hard not to try them at least once. Since they can be paired impeccably even with shirt and jeans, they qualify as one of the most stylish wardrobe essentials. This universal piece will take you from fresher’s party to cocktail night. You can choose from different kinds of Nehru jackets such as sleeveless, double breasted, khadi, slim fit, striped, checks and many more. Pair your sleeveless Nehru jacket with shirt and jeans and you have an effortless stylish look!
- The folded pocket square must fill the width of the jacket pocket.
- Choose the material of your Nehru jacket in accordance with the weather conditions. Khadi and cotton are beautiful fabrics to go with, in dog days of summer.
- Avoid polyester material as the fabric does not cling to body properly which results in a bad fit.
- Avoid wearing shirts with collars as the look might appear a bit too busy then.
White shirt- For the guy who is a fan of minimalism
This wardrobe staple will help you pull a classic look for fresher’s party. Pair your crisp white shirt with distressed denim jeans and oxfords to sport a dressy casual look. Another way you can give a remix to your white shirt is by teaming it up with trousers and a skinny tie. Finish with matching sunglasses.
- Your collar is what frames your face. So, choose one accordingly. Additionally, the collar should also lay well.
- This one is a no-brainer but please wear your shirt only after it has been ironed properly.
- Choose a fabric that’s light and breathable.
- If you like to wear your shirt untucked, ensure that the length of your shirt isn’t too long or it could give a droopy look.
- If the buttons of your shirt bulge open at your chest, you need a new shirt!
T-shirts – For the uber cool dude
When it comes to dressing for occasions, t-shirts have a bad reputation and we can’t understand why. If dressed right, they can help you portray your cool personality without looking slouchy. Fresher’s party is one occasion where you can certainly don them and prove that they are the backbone of a nonchalant wardrobe.
- It’s best to avoid t-shirts if you don’t have a good build as they can cling to protruding areas.
- Even if you have a thin build, don’t wear them. Instead, go for a waistcoat or Nehru jacket which will help you add some structure to your body.
- The sleeves of your t-shirt should not fall lower than half of your arm.
- A properly fitted t-shirt will not restrict your movement or be skin tight.
- Opt for t-shirts made using 100% cotton as they look great and also, feel great.
Now when you know about these styles, it’s time to shop! Pull out your credit card, add items to your cart and look your stylish best at your fresher’s party. Oh wait, where are you gonna shop for all these? We have answers to this question too. Shop at Jabong for the most stylish dresses online. Make most of the Jabong Coupons available at CashKaro.com. You can also avail Coupons for Bewakoof and buy unique & trendy clothes from Bewakoof.com and stand out in your next Fresher’s Party.
- Benefits Of Onion Oil
- Best Face Wash For Glowing Skin
- Castor Oil For Beard User Guide
- Best Anti Dandruff Shampoo
- Himalaya Shampoo Review