Table of Contents
- 1 Marvel Comics does a stellar comeback with the adaptation of the comic “Old Man Logan”
- 2 In Logan (2017), Wolverine wakes up to rescue a sweet innocent toddler
- 3 Logan has wonderful action sequences choreographed by the same team from Deadpool
- 4 Logan is the best solo Wolverine movie for a badass X-Men fan
- 5 After slaying a stunt-champ in X-Men Apocalypse, here comes an aging Wolverine
The X-men series got its latest addition which is the last and final instalment of its action entertainment booster, Logan. In this 2017 action sequel, Hugh Jackman slays Wolverine for one last time. This and many other reasons are why you definitely shouldn’t miss this movie. Find out what’s in store in Hugh Jackman’s final goodbye to the X-Men franchise.
Marvel Comics does a stellar comeback with the adaptation of the comic “Old Man Logan”
Old Man Logan was a futuristic comic novel presented by Marvel back in June 2008. This is one of the most reminisced X-men comic book millennials were obsessed with back in the day. After X-men Apocalypse released in 2016, fans have been looking to find out what happened to Wolverine after he saves the world from Sabah Nur and Logan’s storyline delivers exactly the same answers!
In Logan (2017), Wolverine wakes up to rescue a sweet innocent toddler
Like all superheroes, the mutant powers of Wolverine arises this time to rescue innocent city people from the hands of Reavers, a group of criminal cyborgs who plan to destroy mankind and make the Earth only a land of mutants. That means more action, more adventure and off-course breathtaking cinematography of cities.