Table of Contents
- 1 Things You Can Do In Kasauli
- 2 8. Pack your bags with Jams and Marmalade
- 3 7. Load Your Mini Bar with Wines
- 4 6. Take A Walk in The Woods
- 5 5. Visit Kasauli Brewery
- 6 4. Shop the Best Handicrafts and Woolens
- 7 3. Try Some Good Tibetan Food
- 8 2. Enjoy Drinks at Hangout: A Rooftop Bar
- 9 1. Visit the Sunset Point
Top Things to Do in Kasuali
Kasauli, a hill station located in Himachal Pradesh is an amazing place for all those who are seeking for a respite from the hustle and bustle of city life. However, there’s so much more to Kasauli than just the scenic beauty that attracts hundreds of people across the globe.
Things You Can Do In Kasauli
8. Pack your bags with Jams and Marmalade
Kasauli is famous for its jam and marmalade bottles that comes in all shapes and sizes, they are made up of apples, oranges, apricots, plums and peaches at affordable prices. Not only in India, the jars of sweet treats are exported in large quantities which says a lot about the quality and hence explains the popularity.GoIbiBo offers amazing deals on hotel bookings and flight tickets to enjoy this trip to the fullest.
7. Load Your Mini Bar with Wines
A variety of wine is produced locally and turns out to be quite cheap for one’s pocket too. Some popular wines available in Kasauli are peach wine, apple wine, black grape wine and plum wine. They can be easily purchased from any local shop in the whole of Kasauli and nearby areas apart from the fruit orchard area.