Table of Contents
- 1 What is Himalaya Abana?
- 2 Benefits of Himalaya Abana
- 3 Uses of Abana
- 4 How to Use Abana?
- 5 Abana: Dosage
- 6 Side Effects of Abana
- 7 Harmful Interactions of Abana
- 8 Precautions & Warnings of Abana
- 9 8 Important Questions Asked About Abana
- 10 Buyer’s Guide- Price and Where to Buy Abana
- 11 Popular Brands that Sell Abana
- 12 Research on Abana
1What is Himalaya Abana?
Abana (Euxesta abana) is an Ayurvedic drug combination manufactured by Himalaya Herbal Healthcare. This combination includes Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna), Indian Bdellium (Guggul), and Shilajit as major ingredients besides a number of other Ayurvedic extracts. Abana benefits include the treatment of cardiovascular problems as well as mild to moderate hypertension.
It is essential to be aware of both Abana side effects as well how to use Abana before using it. Read on to know details.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Abana in Hindi