Skip to Content
- Is Acebrophylline Addictive?
- Can I have Acebrophylline with alcohol?
- Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Can I have Acebrophylline When Pregnant?
- Can I have Acebrophylline when feeding a baby?
- Can I drive after taking Acebrophylline?
- What happens if I overdose on Acebrophylline?
- What happens if I eat expired Acebrophylline?
- What happens if I miss a dose of Acebrophylline?
Acebrophylline Composition –ambroxol and theophylline
Prescription – Required
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs.129 per Strip of 10 Tablets
1What is Acebrophylline?
Acebrophylline is a compound with ambroxol and theophylline as its chief constituents. Acebrophylline acts by relaxing the smooth muscles present in your airway tract and lungs. It also regularises the production of mucus in your airway, making it lose and thin. Acebrophylline allows the patient to breathe better.
Here is a video detailing Acebrophylline uses, side effects, precautions. You can scroll down to read everything in details.
Buy & Get Upto 20% Off - Use 1mg Coupon Code - Netmeds Coupon Code