Table of Contents
- What is Acebrophylline?
- Uses of Acebrophylline
- Acebrophylline Price in India
- How to Take Acebrophylline?
- Common Dosage For Acebrophylline
- Precautions – When To Avoid Acebrophylline?
- Side-effects of Acebrophylline?
- Reported Allergic Reactions?
- Drug Interactions To Be Careful About
- Shows Effects / Results In
- Storage Requirements for Acebrophylline
- Pro Tips When Taking Acebrophylline –
Acebrophylline Composition –ambroxol and theophylline
Prescription – Required
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs.129 per Strip of 10 Tablets
1What is Acebrophylline?
Acebrophylline is a compound with ambroxol and theophylline as its chief constituents. Acebrophylline acts by relaxing the smooth muscles present in your airway tract and lungs. It also regularises the production of mucus in your airway, making it lose and thin. Acebrophylline allows the patient to breathe better.
Here is a video detailing Acebrophylline uses, side effects, precautions. You can scroll down to read everything in details.
Buy & Get Upto 20% Off - Use 1mg Coupon Code - Netmeds Coupon Code