Table of Contents
- Uses of Aceclofenac
- How does Aceclofenac work?
- Aceclofenac Price in India
- How to Take Aceclofenac?
- Common Dosage For Aceclofenac?
- Precautions – When to Avoid Aceclofenac?
- Side-effects of Aceclofenac?
- Effects on organs?
- Reported Allergic Reactions?
- Drug Interactions To Be Careful About
- Shows Effects / Results In:
- Storage requirements
- Pro Tips When Taking Aceclofenac
Manufactured By –Ipca Laboratories Ltd
Prescription – Required
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs.29 per 500 mg Strip of 10 Tablets
1Uses of Aceclofenac
Aceclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug prescribed to patients suffering from pain due to rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. It is also used for other conditions such as fever, head ache, dental pain, post – surgical and gynaecological pain.
Here is a video which summarizes the uses, precautions and side effects for Aceclofenac. You can scroll down further to read everything in detail.
Manufactured By – Ipca Laboratories Ltd
You may also read: Aceclofenac Paracetamol Uses | Acemiz Plus Uses