Skip to Content
- Is Aceclofenac Addictive?
- Can I have Aceclofenac with alcohol?
- Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Can I have Aceclofenac When Pregnant?
- Can I have Aceclofenac when feeding a baby?
- Can I drive after taking Aceclofenac?
- What happens if I overdose on Aceclofenac?
- What happens if I eat expired Aceclofenac
- What happens if I miss a dose of Aceclofenac?
Manufactured By –Ipca Laboratories Ltd
Prescription – Required
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs.29 per 500 mg Strip of 10 Tablets
1Uses of Aceclofenac
Aceclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug prescribed to patients suffering from pain due to rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. It is also used for other conditions such as fever, head ache, dental pain, post – surgical and gynaecological pain.
Here is a video which summarizes the uses, precautions and side effects for Aceclofenac. You can scroll down further to read everything in detail.
Manufactured By – Ipca Laboratories Ltd
You may also read: Aceclofenac Paracetamol Uses | Acemiz Plus Uses