Table of Contents
- What is Acemiz Plus?
- Uses of Acemiz Plus
- How does Acemiz Plus work?
- How to take Acemiz Plus?
- Common Dosage for Acemiz Plus
- When to Avoid Acemiz Plus?
- Precautions While Taking Acemiz Plus:
- Side-Effects of Acemiz Plus
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Acemiz Plus Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Acemiz Plus
- FAQs – 13 Questions Answered about Acemiz Plus
- Authored By –
1What is Acemiz Plus?
Used mainly to prevent or treat signs of inflammation like redness, swelling, pain, etc. (back pain, osteoarthritis) and fever. Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis is the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart impairment and gastric ulcers.
Also Read in Hindi: About Acemiz Plus
Acemiz Plus Composition: Aceclofenac 100mg + Paracetamol 325mg
Manufactured By: Lupin Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Price: Rs. 82.45 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Antipyretic