Table of Contents
- What is Acitrom?
- Uses of Acitrom
- How does Acitrom work?
- How to take Acitrom?
- Common Dosage for Acitrom
- When to Avoid Acitrom?
- Precautions While Taking Acitrom:
- Side-Effects of Acitrom:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Acitrom Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Acitrom
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Acitrom
- Authored By –
1What is Acitrom?
It is a medicine which is used for prevention of heart problems like stroke and cardiac arrest due to its blood thinning (anticoagulant) property. Easy bleeding through skin, intestine and stomach at repetitive high doses are the major side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of bleeding disorders, Liver diseases and prior to surgical procedures.
Acitrom Composition: Nicoumalone 1mg
Manufactured By: Abbott.
Price: Rs.199.14 for 30 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anticoagulant