Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Acivir Cream?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Acivir Cream?
- Q. What happens if I administer expired Acivir Cream?
- Q. What is the onset time of Acivir Cream?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Acivir Cream stay?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Acivir Cream?
- 1. Food Interactions with Acivir Cream
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Acivir Cream
- 3. Effects of Acivir Cream on Lab Tests
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Acivir Cream with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Acivir Cream when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Acivir Cream when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Acivir Cream?
- Storage requirements for Acivir Cream
- Q. What is Acivir Cream?
- Q. What are the uses of Acivir Cream?
- Q. What are the side effects of Acivir Cream?
- Q. Should Acivir Cream be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Acivir Cream make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Acivir Cream doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Acivir Cream effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Acivir Cream safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Acivir Cream?
- Q. Is Acivir Cream legal in India?
- Similar Read:
1What is Acivir Cream?
Acivir Cream belongs to a group of drugs called as “antiviral ointment”. Acivir Cream contains Aciclovir as chief ingredient. Acivir Cream is used in cases when viral skin infection is present. These include cold sores (herpes simplex infections), herpes zoster, chickenpox and genital herpes. Majority of the patients do not show any side effects. But few may include application site reaction including pain, redness, swelling, itching and exacerbation of underlying skin conditions.
Acivir Cream Composition – Aciclovir 5% w/w
Manufactured by – Cipla Ltd
Form – Cream
Price – Rs. 65.94
Type of Drug – Antiviral Cream