Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Adaferin?
- 2 Uses Of Adaferin
- 3 Adaferin Composition
- 4 How Does Adaferin Work?
- 5 Adaferin Price in India
- 6 How to Take Adaferin?
- 7 Common Dosage Of Adaferin
- 8 When to Avoid Adaferin & Precautions To Take?
- 9 Side Effects Of Adaferin
- 10 Effect on Organs?
- 11 Reported Allergic Reactions?
- 12 Drug Interactions to be careful about?
- 13 Shows Effects/Results In
- 14 Storage Requirements for Adaferin
- 15 Pro Tips When Taking Adaferin
- 16 Frequently Asked Questions
- 17 Is Adaferin addictive?
- 18 Can I have Adaferin with alcohol?
- 19 Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 20 Can I have Adaferin when pregnant?
- 21 Can I have Adaferin when feeding a baby?
- 22 Can I drive after taking Adaferin?
- 23 What happens if I overdose on Adaferin?
- 24 What happens if I eat expired Adaferin?
- 25 What happens if I miss a dose of Adaferin?
- 26 Similar Reads
What Is Adaferin?
Adaferin contains Adapalene as it’s active ingredient. Adaferin 0.1 % Gel is used in the treatment of acne. It helps in the faster healing of the formed pimples and also decreases the number and severity of acne pimples.
Buy & save from: Myra Medicines | 1mg | Practo
Uses Of Adaferin
Adaferin gel is used in the treatment of Acne vulgaris.
Read more: Actifed Composition
How Does Adaferin Work?
Adaferin prevents the swelling and inflammation of the skin by affecting the growth of skin cells. This results in a decreased occurrence of pimples.
Adaferin Price in India
|Specific||Adaferin Price in India|
|Adaferin 0.1% Gel||Rs. 238|
Also check out: Avva Price
How to Take Adaferin?
Adaferin gel is meant to be applied externally on the affected area.
Common Dosage Of Adaferin
Adaferin gel should be applied in a quantity so as to form a thin layer of gel over the acne area.
When to Avoid Adaferin & Precautions To Take?
Do not consume the medicine if you are allergic to it.
Topical use of Adaferin Gel in patients with eczema is not recommended due to the severe irritation caused by this medicine on the eczematous skin.
Caution is advised while using Adaferin Gel in patients with sunburnt skin due to the increased risk of extreme irritation of the skin.
Side Effects Of Adaferin
Common side effects include –
Burning and stinging
Itching of skin
Redness of skin
Read more: Belar Side Effects
Effect on Organs?
As Adaferin gel is meant for external usage, it has no effect on the body organs.
Reported Allergic Reactions?
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
Drug Interactions to be careful about?
Shows Effects/Results In
The time required for the onset of action and duration of effect of this medicine has not been established clinically.
Storage Requirements for Adaferin
Store in a cool and dark place.
Do not refrigerate the medicine.
Pro Tips When Taking Adaferin
This medicine is meant for external use only.
This medicine is not recommended for use in children under the age of 12 years.
Do not use waxing as a hair removal method for the area treated with Adaferin Gel due to the increased risk of skin erosions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Adaferin addictive?
Can I have Adaferin with alcohol?
Any particular food item to be avoided?
Can I have Adaferin when pregnant?
Avoid unless absolutely necessary.
Can I have Adaferin when feeding a baby?
Avoid unless absolutely necessary.
Can I drive after taking Adaferin?
What happens if I overdose on Adaferin?