Table of Contents
- 1 What is Admenta 5mg?
- 2 Uses of Admenta 5mg
- 3 How does Admenta 5mg work?
- 4 How to Take Admenta 5mg?
- 5 Common Dosage for Admenta 5mg
- 6 When to Avoid Admenta 5mg?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Admenta 5mg
- 8 Side-Effects of Admenta 5mg
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Admenta 5mg Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Admenta 5mg
- 12 FAQs – 14 Important Questions Answered about Admenta
1What is Admenta 5mg?
The name of the medicine is admenta 5mg tablet. It is not available without a doctor’s prescription. It is available in the form of a tablet. It is used to treat dementia in alzheimer’s. it can slow down the progression of the disease. Admenta is a schedule H drug.
Admenta 5mg Composition – Memantine
Manufactured By – sun pharma laboratories Limited
Prescription – it is not Available as OTC, it requires a doctor’s prescription.
Form – Tablets (most commonly consumed form)
Price – ₹77/strip (10/strip)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 22 months
Type of Drug – used in treating Alzheimer’s