Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Admenta 5mg?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Admenta 5mg?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Admenta 5mg?
- Q. What is the onset time of Admenta 5mg?
- Q. Till When Does the Effect of Admenta 5mg Stay?
- Warnings When Taking Admenta 5mg
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Admenta 5mg?
- What are the effects of Admenta 5mg on organs?
- Food Interactions with Admenta 5mg
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Admenta 5mg
- 3. Effects of Admenta 5mg on Lab Tests
- 4. Admenta 5mg’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Admenta 5mg with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Admenta 5mg when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Admenta 5mg when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Admenta 5mg?
- Storage requirements for Admenta 5mg
- Q. What is Admenta 5mg?
- Q. What are the uses of Admenta 5mg?
- Q. What are the side effects of Admenta 5mg?
- Q. How effective is Admenta 5mg?
- Q. How long does it take for Admenta 5mg to show results?
- Q. Should Admenta 5mg be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Admenta 5mg make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 Admenta 5mg tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Admenta 5mg effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Admenta 5mg safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Admenta 5mg?
- Q. Is Admenta 5mg legal in India?
- Q. Is there a generic variant for Admenta 5mg
1What is Admenta 5mg?
The name of the medicine is admenta 5mg tablet. It is not available without a doctor’s prescription. It is available in the form of a tablet. It is used to treat dementia in alzheimer’s. it can slow down the progression of the disease. Admenta is a schedule H drug.
Admenta 5mg Composition – Memantine
Manufactured By – sun pharma laboratories Limited
Prescription – it is not Available as OTC, it requires a doctor’s prescription.
Form – Tablets (most commonly consumed form)
Price – ₹77/strip (10/strip)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 22 months
Type of Drug – used in treating Alzheimer’s