Table of Contents
- 1 What is Admenta 5mg?
- 2 Uses of Admenta 5mg
- 3 How does Admenta 5mg work?
- 4 How to Take Admenta 5mg?
- 5 Common Dosage for Admenta 5mg
- 6 When to Avoid Admenta 5mg?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Admenta 5mg
- 8 Side-Effects of Admenta 5mg
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 Food Interactions with Admenta 5mg
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Admenta 5mg
- 9.3 3. Effects of Admenta 5mg on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Admenta 5mg’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Admenta 5mg with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Admenta 5mg when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Admenta 5mg when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Admenta 5mg?
- 10 Admenta 5mg Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Admenta 5mg
- 12 FAQs – 14 Important Questions Answered about Admenta
- 12.1 Q. What is Admenta 5mg?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Admenta 5mg?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Admenta 5mg?
- 12.4 Q. How effective is Admenta 5mg?
- 12.5 Q. How long does it take for Admenta 5mg to show results?
- 12.6 Q. Should Admenta 5mg be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.7 Q. Does Admenta 5mg make you drowsy?
- 12.8 Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 Admenta 5mg tablets?
- 12.9 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.10 Q. Does Admenta 5mg effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.11 Q. Is Admenta 5mg safe for children?
- 12.12 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Admenta 5mg?
- 12.13 Q. Is Admenta 5mg legal in India?
- 12.14 Q. Is there a generic variant for Admenta 5mg
1What is Admenta 5mg?
The name of the medicine is admenta 5mg tablet. It is not available without a doctor’s prescription. It is available in the form of a tablet. It is used to treat dementia in alzheimer’s. it can slow down the progression of the disease. Admenta is a schedule H drug.
Admenta 5mg Composition – Memantine
Manufactured By – sun pharma laboratories Limited
Prescription – it is not Available as OTC, it requires a doctor’s prescription.
Form – Tablets (most commonly consumed form)
Price – ₹77/strip (10/strip)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 22 months
Type of Drug – used in treating Alzheimer’s