Table of Contents
- What is Admenta 5mg?
- Uses of Admenta 5mg
- How does Admenta 5mg work?
- How to Take Admenta 5mg?
- Common Dosage for Admenta 5mg
- When to Avoid Admenta 5mg?
- Precautions While Taking Admenta 5mg
- Side-Effects of Admenta 5mg
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Admenta 5mg Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Admenta 5mg
- FAQs – 14 Important Questions Answered about Admenta
1What is Admenta 5mg?
The name of the medicine is admenta 5mg tablet. It is not available without a doctor’s prescription. It is available in the form of a tablet. It is used to treat dementia in alzheimer’s. it can slow down the progression of the disease. Admenta is a schedule H drug.
Admenta 5mg Composition – Memantine
Manufactured By – sun pharma laboratories Limited
Prescription – it is not Available as OTC, it requires a doctor’s prescription.
Form – Tablets (most commonly consumed form)
Price – ₹77/strip (10/strip)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 22 months
Type of Drug – used in treating Alzheimer’s