Skip to Content
Airtel is an Indian telecommunications provider company that has over 300 million subscribers over the world. Airtel provides one of the best DTH television services in India with numerous channel plans in HD & SD quality. If you are an Airtel subscriber looking to change Airtel DTH plan, then this piece of information is exactly what you need. Here is a step by step guide to change your Airtel DTH plan.
Method 1: Change Airtel DTH Plan Through Website
- Log on to Airtel’s website
- Enter your registered mobile number and OTP you have received via SMS
- Select the DTH Account on the left-hand side
- Select the ‘Manage TV Channels’ option
- Click on ‘Edit Current Plan’ & choose a plan
- Click on ‘Select This Plan’ once selected
- View summary and confirm your plan
Method 2: Change Airtel DTH Plan Through Airtel App
- Download the My Airtel App from App/Play Store
- Login with your registered mobile number
- Tap on DTH & select desired connection on app homepage
- Select Add and Remove Channels
- Simply search for the required channel & select it
- Go to summary, review and pay
Method 3: Change Airtel DTH Plan on Call
Customers can also change their DTH plan with the help of the customer care team on call. Simply dial 18001036065 from your registered mobile number and connect with a customer specialist, they will change your Airtel DTH plan as per your preference on the call.
You can also check out the best offers on Latest Airtel DTH plans to save on your monthly expenses. Simply click on the ‘Avail Offer’ button below to unlock the best offer.
How to change Airtel DTH plan on TV remote?
You cannot change your entire pack via tv remove, you have to login to Airtel website or use MyAirtel App. You should also see how to add Airtel DTH channel in case you need to add an individual channel instead of changing your entire pack.
Is it important to have a registered phone number to change the Airtel DTH plan?
Yes, it is necessary for you to have a registered number as the SMS containing the OTP before changing the plan will be sent to your registered mobile number only.
Can I change to an HD Airtel plan?
Yes, you can change to an HD Airtel plan, provided you have a set-top box and a Tv that allows HD streaming. You can see all the different Plans & Airtel DTH Channel List in case you wish to watch HD channels.
How to Change Airtel Digital TV Pack via MyAirtel App?
Simply login to your Airtel App and select your DTH account from the homepage, you will now see an ‘Add or Remove Channel’ option from which you can change individual channels or packs. You can also check how to check Airtel DTH account balance so that you never waste a penny!
- Airtel DTH recharge offers
- Paytm DTH recharge offers
- Latest Amazon DTH recharge offers
- Latest DTH recharge offers
- Latest Airtel DTH HD plans 2021