Table of Contents
- 1 How To Upgrade to Airtel DTH HD Plan?
- 2 Airtel DTH HD Upgrade FAQs
- 2.1 How can I view more channels?
- 2.2 How can I contact Airtel?
- 2.3 What is the difference between Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD) broadcast?
- 2.4 How Can I Change My Airtel HD Plan?
- 2.5 Can I upgrade my plan any time?
- 2.6 How To Check Airtel Digital TV HD Account Balance?
- 2.7 Similar Reads:
Bharti Airtel Limited is an Indian global telecommunications services company with its headquarters in New Delhi, India. It is the second largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest mobile network operator in the world with over 438.04 million subscribers.
If you are one of its subscribers and want to go for an Airtel DTH HD upgrade, then this blog giving a step by step information about the same will surely come handy. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you upgrade to an Airtel DTH HD plan.
How To Upgrade to Airtel DTH HD Plan?
The Airtel DTH HD experience is phenomenal. To upgrade your existing Airtel Digital TV connection to an HD plan, follow these simple steps. Once your Airtel DTH HD upgrade is over you will be able to enjoy the truest Airtel DTH HD experience
- Log on to Airtel’s website and select the “Digital TV” option.
- Go to the “Upgrade Your Box” option and you will be directed to several plans.
- Select the option of “HD Box” to get plans to upgrade to DTH HD.
- Go through the given plans and choose the plan of your choice.
- Select “Get Now” and you will be directed to a page where you will be required to login with your service ID and password.
- Pay online via net banking or credit/debit card.
Also See: Airtel HD Channel Numbers | Airtel HD Plans | Airtel Add Channel
Airtel DTH HD Upgrade FAQs
How can I view more channels?
You can view more channels by simply upgrading your package. You can also choose from a wide variety of top-ups provided by Airtel. Check out all the Airtel DTH Plans List in India to know which pack suits you the best.
How can I contact Airtel?
You can contact Airtel DTH customer care service at 0124 – 4448080 (North), 020 – 44448080 (West), 033 – 44448080 (East), 080 – 44448080 (South) or you can also visit Airtel’s website at www.airtel.in/digitaltv or send an email at digitalTV@airtel.in
What is the difference between Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD) broadcast?
HD has a high picture resolution of 1920×1080, with 2.07million+ pixels offering 5 times more detail than SD. It has a wide aspect ratio of 16:9 better suited for our eyes which have more horizontal than vertical span, as compared to an aspect ratio of 4:3 in SD. This is why HD is more popular and in demand than SD. See among all Airtel channels, which are in SD & which in HD.
How Can I Change My Airtel HD Plan?
Changing your HD or any other Airtel DTH plan is very simple. Just follow the simple steps outlined in Airtel DTH Plan Change and in literally no time you will know how to change your Airtel plans to HD.
Can I upgrade my plan any time?
Yes, you can upgrade your plan whenever you want. It is an easy and hassle-free process.
How To Check Airtel Digital TV HD Account Balance?
You can check you Airtel Digital TV Account Balance online as well as offline. Read our blog on Airtel DTH Balance Check to know how you can see you HD balance in AIrtel Digital TV.