Table of Contents
- 1 What is Akarkara?
- 2 Ingredients of Akarkara
- 3 Medicinal Properties of Akarkara
- 4 Therapeutic Indications of Akarkara
- 5 Dosage of Akarkara
- 6 Benefits of Akarkara
- 7 Akarkara as an Ayurvedic Medicine
- 8 Side Effects of Akarkara
- 9 Buyer’s Guide: Price and Where to Buy
- 10 16 Important Questions Asked About Akarkara
1What is Akarkara?
Akarkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum) is an herb with several medicinal uses. This herb is used in Ayurveda, Unani and herbal medication tradition and belongs to the Asteraceae family of plants. Its botanical name is Anacyclus Pyrethrum. This herb is also widely used in the science of Homeopathy . Known for its aphrodisiac effect on the body, the plant has many other benefits and is used in the form of dried powder.