Skip to Content
- What is Akarkara?
- Ingredients of Akarkara
- Medicinal Properties of Akarkara
- Therapeutic Indications of Akarkara
- Dosage of Akarkara
- Benefits of Akarkara
- Akarkara as an Ayurvedic Medicine
- Side Effects of Akarkara
- Buyer’s Guide: Price and Where to Buy
- 16 Important Questions Asked About Akarkara
- 1. What is it made of?
- 2. What are its storage requirements?
- 3. How long do I need to use Akarkara till I see improvement in my condition?
- 4. How many times a day do I need to use Akarkara?
- 5. Does it have any effect on breast feeding?
- 6. Is it safe for kids?
- 7. Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- 8. Can it be consumed before driving?
- 9. Can it be consumed with alcohol?
- 10. Can it be addictive?
- 11. Can it make you drowsy?
- 12. Can you overdose on Akarkara?
- 13. Can it be consumed before or after meals?
- 14. Can it be taken on an empty stomach?
- 15. Should it be consumed with water?
- 16. Should it be consumed with milk?
1What is Akarkara?
Akarkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum) is an herb with several medicinal uses. This herb is used in Ayurveda, Unani and herbal medication tradition and belongs to the Asteraceae family of plants. Its botanical name is Anacyclus Pyrethrum. This herb is also widely used in the science of Homeopathy . Known for its aphrodisiac effect on the body, the plant has many other benefits and is used in the form of dried powder.