Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Alerid D?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Alerid D?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Alerid D?
- Q. What is the onset time of Alerid D?
- Q. Till When Does the Effect of Alerid D Stay?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Alerid D?
- What are the effects of Alerid D on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Alerid D
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Alerid D
- 3. Effects of Alerid D on Lab Tests
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Alerid D with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Alerid D when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Alerid D when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Alerid D?
- Storage requirements for Alerid D
- Q. What is Alerid D?
- Q. What are the uses of Alerid D?
- Q. What are the side effects of Alerid D?
- Q. Should Alerid D be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Alerid D make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Alerid D doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Alerid D effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Alerid D safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Alerid D?
- Q. Is Alerid D legal in India?
- Similar Reads:
1What is Alerid D?
Alerid D is a combination drug which contains “Cetirizine” and “phenylephrine” as its active ingredient that is primarily used in the prevention and treatment of allergic disorders. Alerid D is most commonly used for the treatment of seasonal allergy, hay fever, itching caused by hives, sneezing, running nose etc. It is always better to use Alerid D under medical supervision as it may lead to adverse effects like dizziness and sleepiness.
Alerid D Composition: Cetirizine – 5mg, Phenylephrine – 10mg
Manufactured By – Cipla Ltd.
Prescription– Prescription needed
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs. 39.6
Type of Drug – Anti-allergic and nasal decongestant