Table of Contents
- 1 What is Alerid D?
- 2 Uses of Alerid D
- 3 How does Alerid D work?
- 4 How to Take Alerid D?
- 5 Common Dosage for Alerid D
- 6 When to Avoid Alerid D?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Alerid D
- 8 Side-Effects of Alerid D
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Alerid D
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Alerid D
- 9.3 3. Effects of Alerid D on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Alerid D with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Alerid D when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Alerid D when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Alerid D?
- 10 Alerid D – Composition, Variant and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Alerid D
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Alerid D
- 12.1 Q. What is Alerid D?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Alerid D?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Alerid D?
- 12.4 Q. Should Alerid D be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.5 Q. Does Alerid D make you drowsy?
- 12.6 Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Alerid D doses?
- 12.7 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.8 Q. Does Alerid D effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.9 Q. Is Alerid D safe for children?
- 12.10 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Alerid D?
- 12.11 Q. Is Alerid D legal in India?
- 12.12 Similar Reads:
1What is Alerid D?
Alerid D is a combination drug which contains “Cetirizine” and “phenylephrine” as its active ingredient that is primarily used in the prevention and treatment of allergic disorders. Alerid D is most commonly used for the treatment of seasonal allergy, hay fever, itching caused by hives, sneezing, running nose etc. It is always better to use Alerid D under medical supervision as it may lead to adverse effects like dizziness and sleepiness.
Alerid D Composition: Cetirizine – 5mg, Phenylephrine – 10mg
Manufactured By – Cipla Ltd.
Prescription– Prescription needed
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs. 39.6
Type of Drug – Anti-allergic and nasal decongestant