Table of Contents
- 1 What is Alerid D?
- 2 Uses of Alerid D
- 3 How does Alerid D work?
- 4 How to Take Alerid D?
- 5 Common Dosage for Alerid D
- 6 When to Avoid Alerid D?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Alerid D
- 8 Side-Effects of Alerid D
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Alerid D – Composition, Variant and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Alerid D
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Alerid D
1What is Alerid D?
Alerid D is a combination drug which contains “Cetirizine” and “phenylephrine” as its active ingredient that is primarily used in the prevention and treatment of allergic disorders. Alerid D is most commonly used for the treatment of seasonal allergy, hay fever, itching caused by hives, sneezing, running nose etc. It is always better to use Alerid D under medical supervision as it may lead to adverse effects like dizziness and sleepiness.
Alerid D Composition: Cetirizine – 5mg, Phenylephrine – 10mg
Manufactured By – Cipla Ltd.
Prescription– Prescription needed
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs. 39.6
Type of Drug – Anti-allergic and nasal decongestant