Table of Contents
- 1 What is Alerid?
- 2 Uses of Alerid
- 3 How does Alerid work?
- 4 How to Take Alerid?
- 5 Common Dosage for Alerid
- 6 When to Avoid Alerid?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Alerid
- 8 Side-Effects of Alerid
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Alerid – Composition, Variant and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Alerid
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Alerid
1What is Alerid?
Alerid belongs to a group of drugs called as “antihistamines” which contains “Cetirizine” as its active ingredient that is primarily used in the prevention and treatment of allergic disorders. Alerid is most commonly used for the treatment of seasonal allergy, hay fever, itching caused by hives, sneezing, running nose etc. It is always better to use Alerid under medical supervision as it may lead to adverse effects like dizziness and sleepiness.
Alerid Composition: Cetirizine – 10mg
Manufactured By – Cipla Ltd.
Prescription– Prescription needed
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs. 17.33
Type of Drug – Anti-allergic