Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Alkacip?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Alkacip?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Alkacip?
- Q. Onset time of Alkacip and till when does the effect of Alkacip stay?
- Warnings When Taking Alkacip
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Alkacip?
- What are the effects of Alkacip on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Alkacip Syrup
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Alkacip Syrup
- 3. Effects of Alkacip Syrup on Lab Tests
- 4. Alkacip’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Alkacip with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Alkacip when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Alkacip when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Alkacip?
- Storage requirements for Alkacip
- Q. What is Alkacip?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Alkacip to show results?
- Q. Should Alkacip be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Alkacip make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Alkacip Tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Alkacip effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Alkacip safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms/diseases that I should consider before taking Alkacip?
- Q. Is Alkacip legal in India?
1What is Alkacip Syrup?
Used mainly to treat or neutralise the excess amount of acid present in blood and urine. Fatigue, tiredness and excessive urine production are the major side effects of Alkacip in high doses. Alkacip should never be used in cases of severe kidney disorders.
Alkacip Composition: Disodium hydrogen citrate 1.53 GM/ 5ML
Manufactured By: Cipla.
Prescription: Not required, available as over the counter drug (OTC)
Price: Rs. 63.80 for 100 ml Syrup.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Buffering agent.