Table of Contents
- 1 What is Alkacip Syrup?
- 2 Uses of Alkacip Syrup
- 3 How does Alkacip Syrup work?
- 4 How to take Alkacip Syrup?
- 5 Common Dosage for Alkacip Syrup
- 6 When to Avoid Alkacip?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Alkacip:
- 8 Side-Effects of Alkacip:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Alkacip Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Alkacip
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Alkacip
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Alkacip Syrup?
Used mainly to treat or neutralise the excess amount of acid present in blood and urine. Fatigue, tiredness and excessive urine production are the major side effects of Alkacip in high doses. Alkacip should never be used in cases of severe kidney disorders.
Alkacip Composition: Disodium hydrogen citrate 1.53 GM/ 5ML
Manufactured By: Cipla.
Prescription: Not required, available as over the counter drug (OTC)
Price: Rs. 63.80 for 100 ml Syrup.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Buffering agent.