Table of Contents
- 1 What is Alkasol?
- 2 Uses of Alkasol
- 3 How does Alkasol work?
- 4 How to take Alkasol?
- 5 Alkasol Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Alkasol?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Alkasol:
- 8 Side-Effects of Alkasol:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Alkasol Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Alkasol
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Alkasol Syrup
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Alkasol?
It is mainly Used to prevent or treat allergic conditions like burning micturition in UTIs, kidney stones etc. Excessive urine production, fatigue are the common and major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of heart, liver and kidney problems.
Alkasol Composition: Disodium hydrogen citrate 1.37/5ml.
Manufactured By: Stadmed Limited
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC (over the counter) drug.
Price: Rs 86.55 for 100ml bottle.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Buffering agent