Table of Contents
- 1 What is Aloe Vera Juice?
- 2 Properties of Aloe Vera Juice
- 3 Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice
- 4 1. Treats Digestive Issues
- 5 2. Reduces Inflammation
- 6 3. Improves Heart Health
- 7 4. Detoxifies The Body
- 8 5. Strengthens The Immune System
- 9 6. Regulates Blood Sugar Levels
- 10 7. Helps Fight Cancer
- 11 8. Keeps You Hydrated
- 12 9. Improves Oral Health
- 13 10. Treats Heartburn
- 14 11. Good For Hair
- 15 12. Provides Essential Amino Acids
- 16 How to Use Aloe Vera to Make Juice
- 17 Aloe Vera Juice Dosage: How Much Should You Drink?
- 18 Side Effects of Aloe Vera Juice
- 19 FAQ
- 20 Can it be consumed on am empty stomach?
- 21 Does it help in acid reflux?
- 22 Can it be consumed on a daily bases?
- 23 Where To Buy Aloe Vera Juice?
What is Aloe Vera Juice?
Aloe Vera also known as Barbados Aloe, is a plant that grows in tropical regions. The extract of this plant is used in many beauty and healthcare products. Aloe Vera juice is one of its most widely used forms.
Aloe Vera Juice Price: Rs 200 for 1L Jar
Properties of Aloe Vera Juice
- Rich in minerals like zinc, copper, calcium etc.
- Full of amino acids
- Rich in Vitamins A, C, and E
- Boosts Immunity
- Potent antioxidant
Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice
1. Treats Digestive Issues
Drinking Aloe Vera Juice can benefit your digestive system in following ways:
- Has laxative properties that improve digestion
- Encourages gut bacteria
- Regulates bowel movement
- Soothes stomach ulcers
- Treats irritable bowel syndrome
2. Reduces Inflammation
Aloe Vera juice has anti-inflammatory properties that benefit people with ailments caused by inflammation and also reduces pain. German and Mexican studies found that ingesting Aloe Vera juice can be effective in treating diseases like edema, UV- induced erythema and more.
3. Improves Heart Health
Drinking Aloe Vera juice can benefit your heart in the following ways:
- Lowers cholesterol
- Lowers blood sugar (in diabetic patients)
- Reduces pain symptoms
- According to an Iranian study, Aloe Vera juice may prevent atherosclerosis
- Halts plaque formation
- Dilates capillaries
- Vitamin C helps to lower blood pressure
4. Detoxifies The Body
An Italian study concluded that Aloe Vera juice is effective in flushing out toxins from the body. Aloe Vera also has laxative properties which can help detoxify ingested toxins from the digestive system.
5. Strengthens The Immune System
Aloe Vera juice is great for your immune system. Several studies have shown that Aloe Vera acts like an immune system enhancer. If you drink it regularly, you should see a difference in one month.
6. Regulates Blood Sugar Levels
Blood sugar levels are usually high for diabetic patients. Some studies have found that Aloe Vera and its juice are effective in improving blood glucose levels. Further research is required to make conclusive claims.
7. Helps Fight Cancer
Aloe Vera juice may help fight cancer. It can inhibit cancer cell growth and increase the effectiveness of cancer fighting drugs. However, more research needs to be conducted to make definitive claims.
8. Keeps You Hydrated
Aloe Vera juice can quench your thirst and keep your body hydrated. It has over 200 active compounds that replenish the body. It also contains potassium which can boost your energy levels.
9. Improves Oral Health
Drinking Aloe Vera juice can improve dental health. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help treat plaque-induced gingivitis. It also has anti-bacterial properties that can eliminate disease-causing bacteria.
10. Treats Heartburn
Aloe Vera juice can be effective in treating acid reflux and heartburn. One study found that Aloe Vera juice might be more effective in treating heartburn than most medicines.
11. Good For Hair
Aloe Vera juice has enzymes and anti-inflammatory properties that are good for your hair. Aloe Vera juice can sooth and moisturize your scalp. You can also use it to condition your hair. It’s anti-bacterial properties can also help fight dandruff.
Also check, Aloe Vera Shampoo with Price List for best results
12. Provides Essential Amino Acids
There are some amino acids that our body cannot make and we must include them in our diet. Aloe Vera juice is an easy and effective way to consume this essential amino acids.
How to Use Aloe Vera to Make Juice
There are several brands that make and sell Aloe Vera juice. However, it is very simple to make your own Aloe Vera juice. Here is how:
What You Need:
- 1 Large Aloe Vera Leaf
- 3 Cups of Filtered Water
Making Your Own Aloe Vera Juice
- Remove the outer layer of the Aloe Vera leaf with the knife
- Cut through the latex layer of the Aloe Vera leaf
- Scoop out Aloe Vera gel and transfer it to a small bowl
- Take two tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel and add water to it
- Blend for 2-3 minutes
- Add lime juice or honey for taste
Aloe Vera Juice Dosage: How Much Should You Drink?
You can consume 2-3 glasses of Aloe Vera juice daily. Each serving can be 150-200 ml large. You can increase your daily consumption if you are a little over weight.
Side Effects of Aloe Vera Juice
While Aloe Vera juice is perfectly healthy, overconsumption may result in the following side effects:
- Laxative effect can cause dehydration
- Might lower blood sugar way too much
- Can cause electrolyte imbalance
- Aggravate existing kidney conditions
- Stomach discomfort
Can it be consumed on am empty stomach?
Yes, it should ideally be consumed on am empty stomach. This helps in boosting up the immunity.
Does it help in acid reflux?
Yes, it helps in acid relfux.
Can it be consumed on a daily bases?
Yes, i can be and it should be. Its very good for health in the long run.
Where To Buy Aloe Vera Juice?
These are some online retailers that sell Aloe Vera juice:
Some Popular Aloe Vera Juice Brands
- Forever Living
Pro Tip: Buy via CashKaro to enjoy great discounts and earn awesome Cashback!