With the increasing competition in the Indian e-commerce market, Amazon is back with something new to top the game. Amazon launched its ‘Global Store’ in India last month that allows us to purchase products from its international website and complete the transaction by paying Indian currency.
Amazon offers a range of items mainly consist of products from the US. It includes categories like books, clothing, accessories, home & office supplies, kitchenware, sports, bakeware and more. With the oncoming of Amazon Global Store, the Indian consumer now has access to more international brands and imported products.
The launch of Amazon Global comes to India after its success in China and Mexico.
How to purchase a product via Amazon Global Store?
- Search for the product you wish to purchase
- In the navigation panel on the left, select ‘Sold by Amazon Global Store’ option to show only Amazon Global You can also identify Global Store products by the logo.
- Add the product to your shopping cart.Also, using Amazon discount coupons would bring you great offers and amazing discount offers to grab your favorite things.
- Select delivery speed and continue.
- Click ‘Add Photo ID proof’ to upload your KYC details. You can also complete KYC after your order is placed.
(Note: To get your Global Store orders delivered to you, you require to submit an ID proof for customs clearance as per government regulations. You need to upload it within 36 hours of placing the order, failing which the order can get cancelled. PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport and Voter ID are the valid KYC ID proofs.)
- Review your order and continue to pay.
(Note: Cash on Delivery (COD) and gift card payments are currently not available for Amazon Global orders. You will need to complete the transaction using a credit/debit card or net banking. Maximum possible order value of an Amazon Global purchase is ₹50,000)
Apart from this, you can always use Amazon coupon codes to get your favorite stuff at great prices and low on your pockets.
- Global Store Standard Delivery will take 9-15 days and Priority Delivery will take 2-5 days to get your products delivered.
Prices, Returns & Refunds
Prices will include product price, import fees deposit and shipping fees. The prices will be displayed in rupees. India Post, DHL and Aramex will deliver the products to India.
You will be able to return products within 30 days of delivery for full or partial refund, provided there is a valid reason for return. Refund amount will be credited in the same mode of payment used while purchase. Also, look at the awesome Amazon coupons and Amazon offers while you shop at the Amazon Global Stores.
International shopping now made easy with Amazon Global!
I hope this blog helps you understand Amazon Global Store better and gives you a better idea about how you can use Amazon promo code to avail great offers and make your shopping list shorter at costs under your budget.
CashKaro offers exclusive offers on Amazon products. Visit the CashKaro page to get amazing Amazon offers and additional discounts on your purchases. We will soon be launching coupons for Amazon Global Store as well! Stay tuned!