Table of Contents
Amla or Indian Gooseberry is a powerhouse of nutrients and is known for its multitude of benefits. It is a rich source of Vitamin C which possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It also has anti-oxidants which fights against various hair problems. Amla is rich in minerals like phosphorous and calcium that helps strengthen your hair from the roots and stimulates hair growth.
Also Read - Amla For Acidity
Ways To Use
- Heat any carrier oil, pour two drops of Amla and put it aside to cool down. You can use coconut oil or almond oil as a carrier oil. Apply it on your hair and leave it overnight. Wash your hair the next morning thoroughly
- Mix Amla Juice and Shikakai Powder to make a fine paste. Apply it on your scalp and hair as a hair mask and leave it for 10-20 minutes. Massage your scalp with your fingertips and shampoo your hair thoroughly
- You can also apply Amla juice and lemon to get rid of dandruff. Take 2-3 drops of lemon juice and mix it with Amla Juice. Apply an hour before washing your hair.
Note: Application of lemon more than 2 hours leads to hair fall, dry and itchy scalp
- Do not apply Amla Juice more than twice a week on your hair
- Do not drink Amla Juice more than 2 tablespoons a day
Benefits of Amla Juice for Hair Growth
Gets Rids of Dandruff
Amla Juice is rich in anti-oxidants and Vitamin C which helps keep follicles healthy and fights off the damage causing free-radicals. You can drink Amla Juice twice in a day to keep your scalp healthy and to remove dandruff from your scalp.
Deficiency of Vitamin E causes breakage in your hair. Consumption of Amla Juice fulfills your requirement of vitamins and minerals which are essential for hair growth. You can consume Amla juice with honey and lemon to reduce breakage in your hair.
Stimulates Hair Growth
Amla Juice is rich in anti-oxidants that helps stimulate the hair growth. You can drink 2 tablespoons of Amla Juice early in the morning to prevent the growth of damage causing free radicals.
Strengthens Your Hair
Daily consumption of Amla Juice makes your hair stronger from the roots. You drink Amla juice as it possesses many properties like anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants. It helps to keep your hair away from problems like lice, dandruff or other.
Makes your Hair Shiny
Amla Juice is a rich source of Vitamin C which brings back the lost shine to your hair. You can drink it daily in moderate quantities to help make your hair shinier and silkier.