Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Amlopres AT?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Amlopres AT?
- Q. What happens if I administer expired Amlopres AT?
- Q. What is the onset time of Amlopres AT?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Amlopres AT stay?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Amlopres AT?
- What are the effects of Amlopres AT on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Amlopres AT
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Amlopres AT
- 3. Effects of Amlopres AT on Lab Tests
- No effect on any laboratory tests noted.
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Amlopres AT with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Amlopres AT when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Amlopres AT when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Amlopres AT?
- Storage requirements for Amlopres AT
- Q. What is Amlopres AT?
- Q. What are the uses of Amlopres AT?
- Q. What are the side effects of Amlopres AT?
- Q. Should Amlopres AT be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Amlopres AT make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Amlopres AT doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Amlopres AT effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Amlopres AT safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Amlopres AT?
- Q. Is Amlopres AT legal in India?
- Similar Reads:
1What is Amlopres AT?
Amlopres AT is a combination of Amlodipine & Atenolol as chief ingredients. Amlodipine belongs to a class of medications called as calcium channel blocker and Atenolol is a beta blocker which is used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension) and prevents & treat anginas (chest pain).
Amlopres AT Composition – Amlodipine 5mg & Atenolol 50mg
Manufactured by – Cipla Ltd
Prescription– Prescription is required
Form – Tablets
Price – Rs. 111.65
Type of Drug – Anti hypertensive