Table of Contents
- 1 What is Amlopres AT?
- 2 Uses of Amlopres AT
- 3 How does Amlopres AT work?
- 4 How to Take Amlopres AT?
- 5 Common Dosage for Amlopres AT
- 6 When to avoid Amlopres AT?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Amlopres AT
- 8 Side-Effects of Amlopres AT
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Amlopres AT
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Amlopres AT
- 9.3 3. Effects of Amlopres AT on Lab Tests
- 9.4 No effect on any laboratory tests noted.
- 9.5 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.6 Q. Can I have Amlopres AT with alcohol?
- 9.7 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Amlopres AT when pregnant?
- 9.9 Q. Can I have Amlopres AT when feeding a baby?
- 9.10 Q. Can I drive after taking Amlopres AT?
- 10 Amlopres AT – Composition, Variant and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Amlopres AT
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Amlopres AT
- 12.1 Q. What is Amlopres AT?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Amlopres AT?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Amlopres AT?
- 12.4 Q. Should Amlopres AT be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.5 Q. Does Amlopres AT make you drowsy?
- 12.6 Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Amlopres AT doses?
- 12.7 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.8 Q. Does Amlopres AT effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.9 Q. Is Amlopres AT safe for children?
- 12.10 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Amlopres AT?
- 12.11 Q. Is Amlopres AT legal in India?
- 12.12 Similar Reads:
1What is Amlopres AT?
Amlopres AT is a combination of Amlodipine & Atenolol as chief ingredients. Amlodipine belongs to a class of medications called as calcium channel blocker and Atenolol is a beta blocker which is used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension) and prevents & treat anginas (chest pain).
Amlopres AT Composition – Amlodipine 5mg & Atenolol 50mg
Manufactured by – Cipla Ltd
Prescription– Prescription is required
Form – Tablets
Price – Rs. 111.65
Type of Drug – Anti hypertensive