Table of Contents
- What is Amlopres AT?
- Uses of Amlopres AT
- How does Amlopres AT work?
- How to Take Amlopres AT?
- Common Dosage for Amlopres AT
- When to avoid Amlopres AT?
- Precautions While Taking Amlopres AT
- Side-Effects of Amlopres AT
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Amlopres AT – Composition, Variant and Price– Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Amlopres AT
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Amlopres AT
1What is Amlopres AT?
Amlopres AT is a combination of Amlodipine & Atenolol as chief ingredients. Amlodipine belongs to a class of medications called as calcium channel blocker and Atenolol is a beta blocker which is used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension) and prevents & treat anginas (chest pain).
Amlopres AT Composition – Amlodipine 5mg & Atenolol 50mg
Manufactured by – Cipla Ltd
Prescription– Prescription is required
Form – Tablets
Price – Rs. 111.65
Type of Drug – Anti hypertensive