Table of Contents
- 1 How To Apply For CitiBank Credit Cards
- 1.1 Step 1: Sign-in to CashKaro
- 1.2 Step 2: Visit the Bankbazaar offers page on CashKaro
- 1.3 Step 3: Click on Citi Bank offers listed below
- 1.4 Step 4: Click On Visit Retailer
- 1.5 Step 5: Search For Citibank Credit Cards Through Bankbazaar
- 1.6 Step 6: Compare, check your eligibility and apply for credit cards online
- 1.7 Want To Apply For A Different Bank’s Credit Card?
Citibank started its banking operations over a century ago in 1902. Now, Citibank is a significant market player and foreign investor in the Indian financial market. Citibank has an operational presence of over 45 branches in 28 cities. The bank serves to the banking needs of an elite clientele by offering services in personal finance, investment banking and asset management.
Apart from the general accounts like Savings Accounts, Current Accounts, Salary Accounts, etc, the bank has been a major player in the Credit Card segment with about 2.3 million credit cards in force.
How To Check Application Status? Citibank Credit Card Application Status
About the Deal:
To Avail all the benefits of a credit card within your budget and convenience. Citibank Bank and CashKaro bring you spectacular offers on the most popular Citibank credit cards in India. Apply for credit cards and get flat Rs 1050 Amazon gift voucher from BankBazaar.
Bank: Citi Bank
Credit Card: Citi Prestige Credit Card
CashKaro Offer: Apply for Citibank Credit Card and get flat Rs 1050 Amazon gift voucher on approval from the bank.
Note: CashKaro Rewards can be converted to Amazon/Flipkart Gift Vouchers for free.
Citi Prestige Credit Card Benefits:
- Enjoy exclusive access at golf courses around the world
- Explore some of the most beautiful cities around the world with Luxe City Guides
- Complimentary unlimited Priority Pass lounge access at over 800 airports worldwide
- Enjoy one complimentary night’s stay on a minimum booking of 4 nights at any hotel around the world
- Redeem your reward points for flight tickets, car rentals and hotel accommodation with Citibank travel partners Indigo, Yatra and Goibibo