Skip to Content
- What is Aptimust Syrup?
- Uses of Aptimust Syrup
- How does Aptimust Syrup work?
- How to take Aptimust Syrup?
- Common Dosage for Aptimust Syrup
- When to Avoid Aptimust Syrup?
- Precautions While Taking Aptimust Syrup
- Side-Effects of Aptimust Syrup
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 1. Food Interactions with Aptimust Syrup
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Aptimust Syrup
- 3. Effects of Aptimust Syrup on Lab Tests
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Aptimust Syrup with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Aptimust Syrup when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Aptimust Syrup when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Aptimust Syrup?
- Buyer’s Guide – Aptimust Syrup Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Aptimust Syrup
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Aptimust
- Q. What is Aptimust Syrup?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Aptimust Syrup to show results?
- Q. Should Aptimust Syrup be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Aptimust Syrup make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Aptimust Syrup Tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Aptimust Syrup effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Aptimust Syrup safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms/diseases that I should consider before taking Aptimust Syrup?
- Q. Is Aptimust Syrup legal in India?
- Authored by –
1What is Aptimust Syrup?
Used predominantly as an appetite stimulant in cases of low appetite and also used to treat cases of mild allergic symptoms like watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose etc. Dry mouth, sleepiness, and drowsiness are the common side effects of this drug. Aptimust syrup should never be used in cases of glaucoma, bowel blockage or gastric ulcer patients.
Aptimust Composition: Cyproheptadine 2mg + Sorbitol 2gm + Tricholine Citrate 275mg/5ml.
Manufactured By: Mankind Pharma Ltd.
Prescription: Not required, available as over the counter drug (OTC)
Price: Rs. 110.00 for 200 ml Syrup.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antihistamine + Appetite Stimulant