Table of Contents
- 1 What is Aptimust Syrup?
- 2 Uses of Aptimust Syrup
- 3 How does Aptimust Syrup work?
- 4 How to take Aptimust Syrup?
- 5 Common Dosage for Aptimust Syrup
- 6 When to Avoid Aptimust Syrup?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Aptimust Syrup
- 8 Side-Effects of Aptimust Syrup
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Aptimust Syrup Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Aptimust Syrup
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Aptimust
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Aptimust Syrup?
Used predominantly as an appetite stimulant in cases of low appetite and also used to treat cases of mild allergic symptoms like watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose etc. Dry mouth, sleepiness, and drowsiness are the common side effects of this drug. Aptimust syrup should never be used in cases of glaucoma, bowel blockage or gastric ulcer patients.
Aptimust Composition: Cyproheptadine 2mg + Sorbitol 2gm + Tricholine Citrate 275mg/5ml.
Manufactured By: Mankind Pharma Ltd.
Prescription: Not required, available as over the counter drug (OTC)
Price: Rs. 110.00 for 200 ml Syrup.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antihistamine + Appetite Stimulant