Table of Contents
- 1 What is Aricep SR 23 MG?
- 2 Uses of Aricep SR 23 MG
- 3 How does Aricep SR 23 MG work?
- 4 How to Take Aricep SR 23 MG?
- 5 Common Dosage for Aricep SR 23 MG
- 6 When to Avoid Aricep SR 23 MG?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Aricep SR 23 MG
- 8 Side-Effects of Aricep SR 23 MG
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Aricep
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Aricep
- 9.3 3. Effects of Aricep on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Aricep’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Aricep SR 23 MG with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Aricep SR 23 MG when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Aricep SR 23 MG when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Aricep SR 23 MG?
- 10 Aricep SR 23 MG Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Aricep SR 23 MG
- 12 FAQs – 13 Important Questions Answered about Aricep
- 12.1 Q. What is Aricep SR 23 MG?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Aricep SR 23 MG?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Aricep SR 23 MG?
- 12.4 Q. How effective is Aricep SR 23 MG?
- 12.5 Q. How long does it take for Aricep SR 23 MG to show results?
- 12.6 Q. Should Aricep SR 23 MG be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.7 Q. Does Aricep SR 23 MG make you drowsy?
- 12.8 Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 Aricep SR 23 MG tablets?
- 12.9 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.10 Q. Does Aricep SR 23 MG effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.11 Q. Is Aricep SR 23 MG safe for children?
- 12.12 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Aricep SR 23 MG?
- 12.13 Q. Is Aricep SR 23 MG legal in India?
1What is Aricep SR 23 MG?
The name of the medicine is aricep 23 SR tablet. It is a schedule H drug which is not available without a doctor’s prescription. It is available in the form of an extended release tablet. It is used to treat dementia in alzheimer’s.
Aricep SR 23 MG Composition – salt donepezil Inactive ingredients in 23 mg tablets include ethylcellulose, contents: hydroxypropyl cellulose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, and methacrylic acid copolymer, Type C. The film coating includes ferric oxide, hypromellose 2910, polyethylene glycol 8000, talc, and titanium dioxide.
Manufactured By – eisai pharmaceuticals India Limited
Prescription –it is not Available as OTC
it is a schedule H drug and requires a doctor’s prescription.
Form – extended release tablets (most commonly consumed form)
Price – ₹298/strip (10/strip)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 22 months
Type of Drug –cholinesterase inhibitors