Table of Contents
- What is Aricep SR 23 MG?
- Uses of Aricep SR 23 MG
- How does Aricep SR 23 MG work?
- How to Take Aricep SR 23 MG?
- Common Dosage for Aricep SR 23 MG
- When to Avoid Aricep SR 23 MG?
- Precautions While Taking Aricep SR 23 MG
- Side-Effects of Aricep SR 23 MG
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Aricep SR 23 MG Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Aricep SR 23 MG
- FAQs – 13 Important Questions Answered about Aricep
1What is Aricep SR 23 MG?
The name of the medicine is aricep 23 SR tablet. It is a schedule H drug which is not available without a doctor’s prescription. It is available in the form of an extended release tablet. It is used to treat dementia in alzheimer’s.
Aricep SR 23 MG Composition – salt donepezil Inactive ingredients in 23 mg tablets include ethylcellulose, contents: hydroxypropyl cellulose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, and methacrylic acid copolymer, Type C. The film coating includes ferric oxide, hypromellose 2910, polyethylene glycol 8000, talc, and titanium dioxide.
Manufactured By – eisai pharmaceuticals India Limited
Prescription –it is not Available as OTC
it is a schedule H drug and requires a doctor’s prescription.
Form – extended release tablets (most commonly consumed form)
Price – ₹298/strip (10/strip)
Expiry/Shelf Life – 22 months
Type of Drug –cholinesterase inhibitors