Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ascovent?
- 2 Uses of Ascovent
- 3 How does Ascovent work?
- 4 How to take Ascovent?
- 5 Ascovent Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Ascovent?
- 7 Side-Effects of Ascovent:
- 8 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9 Buyer’s Guide – Ascovent Composition, Variant and Price
- 10 Substitutes of Ascovent
- 11 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Ascovent
- 12 Authored By –
1What is Ascovent?
It is mainly used as a mucolytic agent to treat conditions like Asthma, chest congestion and breathing difficulty. Blood pressure fluctuations and Drowsiness are the major side effect which occurs at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart diseases.
Ascovent Composition: Acebrophylline 100mg
Manufactured By: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Form: Capsule, Tablets and Syrup
Price: Rs. 101.00 for 10 Capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months (when stored at cool place)
Type of Drug: Mucolytic agent.