Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Ascovent?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Ascovent?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Ascovent?
- Q. Onset time of Ascovent?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Ascovent stay?
- Precautions and warnings while Taking Ascovent:
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Ascovent ?
- What are the effects of Ascovent tablets on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Ascovent
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Ascovent
- 3. Effects of Ascovent on Lab Tests
- 4. Ascovent’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Ascovent with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Ascovent when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Ascovent when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Ascovent?
- Storage requirements for Ascovent
- Q. What is Ascovent?
- Q. What are the uses of Ascovent ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Ascovent ?
- Q. How long does it take for Ascovent to show results?
- Q. Should Ascovent be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Ascovent make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Ascovent doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Ascovent effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Ascovent safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Ascovent ?
- Q. Is Ascovent legal in India?
1What is Ascovent?
It is mainly used as a mucolytic agent to treat conditions like Asthma, chest congestion and breathing difficulty. Blood pressure fluctuations and Drowsiness are the major side effect which occurs at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart diseases.
Ascovent Composition: Acebrophylline 100mg
Manufactured By: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Form: Capsule, Tablets and Syrup
Price: Rs. 101.00 for 10 Capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months (when stored at cool place)
Type of Drug: Mucolytic agent.