Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ashwagandharishta?
- 2 Health Benefits of Ashwagandharishta
- 3 Uses of Ashwagandharishta
- 4 How To Use Ashwagandharishta
- 5 Ashwagandharishta Dosage
- 6 Side Effects of Ashwagangharishta
- 7 Precautions and Warnings of Ashwagandharishta
- 8 Important Questions Asked About Ashwagandharishta
- 8.1 Q. What is it made of?
- 8.2 Q. What are Ashwagandharishta’s storage requirements?
- 8.3 Q. How long do I need to use Ashwagandharishta till I see improvement in my condition?
- 8.4 Q. How many times a day do I need to use Ashwagandharishta?
- 8.5 Q. Does it have any effect on breast feeding?
- 8.6 Q. Is it safe for kids?
- 8.7 Q. Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- 8.8 Q. Does it contain sugar?
- 8.9 Q. What are the dietary restrictions while taking Ashwagandharishta?
- 8.10 Q. Whats the best way to consume ashwagandha powder?
- 8.11 Q. How can I take ashwagandha for rheumatoid arthritis along with medicine?
- 8.12 Q. Can I consume Ashwagandharishta to relieve stress without consulting a doctor? If yes, what are the dietary restrictions?
- 8.13 Q. What is the best Ayurvedic medicine for high depression and tension?
- 8.14 Q. Is there any cure for hand tremors in Ayurveda?
- 8.15 Q. How can I take Ashwagandha for rheumatoid arthritis along with medicine?
- 8.16 Q. What are the ayurvedic methods for managing chronic tinnitus?
- 9 Buyers Guide – Price and Where to Buy Ashwagandharishta
1What is Ashwagandharishta?
Ashwagandharishta (Withania Somnifera) or Ashwagandharishtam is an Ayurvedic medicine which contains 5-10% self-generated alcohol. The main component in Ashwagandharishta is Ashwagandha and it is used in various health ailments. The tonic is also helpful in restoring strength after long-standing illness. It improves sexual health of men and also helps people suffering with depression and mental disorders.
Withana Somnifera is also called as Ashwagandharishta in Hindi.
Also, read in Hindi about Withana Somnifera
Also Read - Charak Neo Tablet