Skip to Content
- Q. Can it be consumed before or after meals?
- Q. Can Ashwagandharishta be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Can Ashwagandharishta be consumed with water?
- Q. Should it be consumed with milk?
- Q.What should be avoided while consuming Ashwagandharishta?
- Safe Dosage
- Harmful Interaction of Ashwagandharishta
- Q. Can Ashwagandharishta be consumed before driving?
- Q. Can Ashwagandharishta be consumed with alcohol?
- Q. Can Ashwagandharishta make you drowsy?
- Q. Can you overdose on Ashwagandharishta ?
- Q. What is it made of?
- Q. What are Ashwagandharishta’s storage requirements?
- Q. How long do I need to use Ashwagandharishta till I see improvement in my condition?
- Q. How many times a day do I need to use Ashwagandharishta?
- Q. Does it have any effect on breast feeding?
- Q. Is it safe for kids?
- Q. Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- Q. Does it contain sugar?
- Q. What are the dietary restrictions while taking Ashwagandharishta?
- Q. Whats the best way to consume ashwagandha powder?
- Q. How can I take ashwagandha for rheumatoid arthritis along with medicine?
- Q. Can I consume Ashwagandharishta to relieve stress without consulting a doctor? If yes, what are the dietary restrictions?
- Q. What is the best Ayurvedic medicine for high depression and tension?
- Q. Is there any cure for hand tremors in Ayurveda?
- Q. How can I take Ashwagandha for rheumatoid arthritis along with medicine?
- Q. What are the ayurvedic methods for managing chronic tinnitus?
- Dabur Ashwagandharishta – 225 ml
- Best Price
- Popular brands that sell Ashwagandharishta
- Research on Ashwagandharishta
1What is Ashwagandharishta?
Ashwagandharishta (Withania Somnifera) or Ashwagandharishtam is an Ayurvedic medicine which contains 5-10% self-generated alcohol. The main component in Ashwagandharishta is Ashwagandha and it is used in various health ailments. The tonic is also helpful in restoring strength after long-standing illness. It improves sexual health of men and also helps people suffering with depression and mental disorders.
Withana Somnifera is also called as Ashwagandharishta in Hindi.
Also, read in Hindi about Withana Somnifera
Also Read - Charak Neo Tablet