Skip to Content
- Improves Digestive Health
- Reduces Chronic Gastritis
- Prevents Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Helps in cases of difficulty in passing urine
- Removes kidney stones
- Effective in curing Nephritis & Nephrotic Syndrome
- Q. Can Avipattikar Churna be consumed before or after meals?
- Q. Can Avipattikar Churna be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Can Avipattikar Churna be consumed with water?
- Mild Gastritis
- Watery Stools
- Uncontrolled Blood Sugar Levels
- Should be avoided by expecting mothers
- Q. Can Avipattikar Churna be consumed before driving?
- Q. Can Avipattikar Churna be consumed with alcohol?
- Q. Can Avipattikar Churna be addictive?
- Q. Can Avipattikar Churna make you drowsy?
- Q. Can you overdose on Avipattikar Churna?
- Q. What are some effective remedies for hyperacidity and chronic constipation?
- Q. Is there any ayurvedic treatment for indigestion?
- Q. Which is the best cure for gastritis?
- Q. What is Avipattikar Churna made of?
- Q. What are Avipattikar Churna’s storage requirements?
- Q. How long do I need to use Avipattikar Churna till I see improvement in my condition?
- Q. How many times a day do I need to use Avipattikar Churna?
- Does Avipattikar Churna have any effect on breastfeeding?
- Q. Is Avipattikar Churna safe for kids?
- Q. Does Avipattikar Churna have any effect on pregnancy?
- Q. Does Avipattikar Churna contain sugar?
- Q. What is Avipattikar Churna used for?
- Dabur Avipattikar Churna (60 g)
- Best Price:
- Baidyanath Avipattikar Churna (120 g)
- Best Price:
- Brands Available
- Where to buy from
- Research on Avipattikar Churna
1What is Avipattikar Churna?
Avipattikar Churna is a herbal medicine consisting of various herbs and natural extracts. It is mainly used for acidity, indigestion and constipation. It stimulates the production of digestive enzymes which helps in absorption of nutrients and inducing intestinal movements. You can get immediate and lasting relief from digestive ailment by taking Avipattikar Churna.
Some of its ingredients are Baheda, dry ginger powder, black pepper, peepal, haritaki, amla, tejpatta, clove, cardamom, mishri.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Avipattikar Churna in Hindi
Also Read - Baidyanath Ashwagandharishta