Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overuse Bactifix?
- Q. What happens if I miss an application of Bactifix?
- Q. What happens if I use expired Bactifix?
- Q. Onset time of Bactifix?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Bactifix stay?
- Warnings When using Bactifix
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Bactifix?
- What are the effects of Bactifix on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Bactifix
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Bactifix
- 3. Effects of Bactifix on Lab Tests
- Q. Can I have alcohol with Bactifix?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I use Bactifix when pregnant?
- Q. Can I use Bactifix when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Bactifix?
- Storage requirements for Bactifix
- Q. What is Bactifix?
- Q. What are the uses of Bactifix?
- Q. What are the side effects of Bactifix?
- Q. How long does it take for Bactifix to show results?
- Q. Does Bactifix make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the two applications of Bactifix?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Bactifix effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Bactifix safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before using Bactifix?
- Q. Is Bactifix legal in India?
1What is Bactifix?
It is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like Infection of hair follicles (Folliculitis). Irritation at the site of application is the major side effect of Bactifix at repetitive applications. It should be totally avoided in case of allergic history to Bactifix ointment.
Bactifix Composition: Mupirocin 2%w/w.
Manufactured by: Solvis Pharmaceuticals.
Prescription: To be sold by prescription only but it is available as OTC.
Price: Rs.99.00 for tube of 5 gm ointment.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: antibiotic