Table of Contents
- 1 Ingredients of Baidyanath Maha Bhringraj Oil
- 2 Benefits Of Baidyanath Maha Bhringraj Oil
- 3 Side Effects Of Baidyanath Maha Bhringraj Oil
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions- FAQs
- 4.1 Q. What is the Nutrient value of the oil?
- 4.2 Q. Does massaging the scalp with the oil enables good sleep?
- 4.3 Q. Is it all natural?
- 4.4 Q. What is the best Ayurvedic medicine for hair fall control?
- 4.5 Q. What is the best Ayurvedic medicine for Uric acid?
- 4.6 Q. Which is the best herbal hair regrowth oil for hair loss?
Bhringraj or “False Daisy” is a plant that belongs to the sunflower family. In Ayurveda, this cooling oil is used to treat various ailments including those pertaining to the skin, hair and general health. Oil from the plant is used to cure headaches, curb hair-fall and ease neck pain.
Baidyanath Bhringraj Oil Price: Rs 230 for 200 ml bottle
1Ingredients of Baidyanath Maha Bhringraj Oil
- Bhringaraja Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Ksheera Cow Milk