Table of Contents
- 1 What is Baidyanath Brahmi Bati?
- 2 Ingredients of Baidyanath Brahmi Bati
- 3 Medical Benefits of Baidyanath Brahmi Bati
- 4 Baidyanath Brahmi – Review
- 5 Products that have Baidyanath Brahmi Bati
- 6 Best prices of Baidyanath Brahmi Bati
- 7 Where to buy Baidyanath Brahmi Bati from?
What is Baidyanath Brahmi Bati?
Brahmi (Bacopa) is a non-aromatic herb also known as Centella Asiatica. It is a herb which is native to the lands of Southern and Eastern India, North and South America, Europe, Australia, Africa and Asia. The flowers of the Brahmi plant are white in colour and comprises four to five petals.
Baidyanath Brahmi Bati is manufactured by Baidyanath only. Baidyanath includes Brahmi in many products like oils, ghee, sherbet, and Chayawanprash.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Baidyanath Brahmi Bati in Hindi
Ingredients of Baidyanath Brahmi Bati
- Kali Mirch (Black Pepper)
- Swarna Makshik Bhasma
Medical Benefits of Baidyanath Brahmi Bati
- Boosts memory
- Protects against toxic compounds
- Boosts cognitive agility
- Stress reduction
- Promotes comfort
Explore: Dabur Gripe Water Uses
Baidyanath Brahmi – Review
- Improves memory
- Helps to reduce mental weakness
- Improves hysteria
- Treats Epilepsy
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women
- Not suitable for children
It is not advisable to self-treat with this supplement and consultation of a Doctor is required.
Products that have Baidyanath Brahmi Bati
- Brahmi Amla Oil
- Brahmi Ghrita
- Shankhpushpi Sherbet
- Junior Chaywanprash
Best prices of Baidyanath Brahmi Bati
You can buy it from 1mg: Pack of 2
Best Price at CashKaro: 173/-
Where to buy Baidyanath Brahmi Bati from?
Other Stories You Should Read
- Baidyanath Brahmi Ghrita Benefits
- Baidyanath Gokshuradi Guggulu Honey Effects
- Hamdard Safi Honey Effects