Skip to Content
What is Baidyanath Brahmi Churna?
Brahmi (Bacopa) is an ayurvedic herb that treats mental and emotional imbalances, addiction problems as well as nervous system issues. Brahmi is considered as a nervine tonic as it revitalises the mind while enhancing the intellect and helping spiritual growth. Brahmi can be consumed in forms like churna, tea, medicated ghee and many more concoctions.
Baidyanath Brahmi Churna is manufactured by Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Limited.
Also Read - Baidyanath Gokshuradi Guggulu
Ingredients of Baidyanath Brahmi Churna
The medicated churna contains
- Brahmi (Bacopa monneri)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Kushtha (Sassurea lappa)
- Shankhapushpi (Convolvulos pluricalis)
- Trikatu and other herbs in clarified butter.
Medicinal Benefits of Baidyanath Brahmi Churna
- Brain and Nervine Tonic
- Has great nutritional value
- Relieves internal dryness
- Treats constipation
- Useful in treating Addictions
- Heart Tonic
Baidyanath Brahmi Churna – Review
- Treats Mental Imbalances
- Treats Urinary Tract Infections
- Fights headache and migraine
- Treats Urinary Tract infections
- Treats skin problems like acne, rash, hives,eczema
- Slow Heart Rate
- Muscular fatigue and weakness
- Hormal imbalances leading to poor fertility
- Digestive Issues
Caution: Consult doctor before consuming Brahmi in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
Consume Brahmi Churna in moderate quantities and follow the instructions on the packaging.
Products That Have Baidyanath Brahmi
- Baidyanath Brahmi Bati
- Baidyanath Saraswatarishta
- Baidyanath Brahmi Amla Hair Oil
- Baidyanath Brahmi Ghrita