Table of Contents
- 1 Baidyanath Musli Pak Price
- 2 Medical Benefits of Baidyanath Musli Pak:
- 3 Benefits of Baidyanath Musli Pak:
- 4 Ingredients of Baidyanath Musli Pak:
- 5 Side Effects of Baidyanath Musli Pak:
- 6 5 Important Questions about Baidyanath Musli Pak Answered
Baidyanath Musli Pak is an ayurvedic tonic which improves emaciation, increases strength, vitality and vigour. This aphrodisiac and revitalizing tonic that aids sexual prowess.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Baidyanath Musli Pak in Hindi
Baidyanath Musli Pak Price
|Specifics||Baidyanath Musli Pak Price|
|Baidyanath Musli Pak – 250 g||Rs 353|
Medical Benefits of Baidyanath Musli Pak:
- Erectogenic effects
Also Read - Gokhru Benefits | Brahmi Powder Benefits
Benefits of Baidyanath Musli Pak:
- Helps increase muscle strength; reduces muscle tiredness and fatigue.
- Increases body weight for those who are underweight.
- Helps with male infertility
- Helps women with leucorrhoea
- Helps in erectile dysfunction
Ingredients of Baidyanath Musli Pak:
- Chlorophytum Borivilianum
- Plumbago Zylanica
- Croton Tiglium
- Abhrak Bhasma
Also Read - Himalaya Ashwagandha Ingredients
Recommended Dosage for Baidyanath Musli Pak
1 spoonful twice daily.
Side Effects of Baidyanath Musli Pak:
- Loss of appetite
Price of Baidyanath Musli Pak:
5 Important Questions about Baidyanath Musli Pak Answered
Can it be consumed on a daily bases?
Yes, it can be consumed daily, under a doctor’s prescription.
What is the daily required dosage?
One spoonful twice a day is good enough.
Is it addictive?
No, it is not addictive.
Are there any side effects to it?
No, there are no known side effects to it.
Can Ayurvedic product ‘Musli Pak’ of Patanjali, Baidyanath, etc be used in the summer season or not?
‘Musli Pak’ is an Ayurvedic tonic that is used as a rejuvenator, for increasing stamina and body nourishment. Musli Pak is taken as a health tonic either with milk or water. Patanjali, Baidyanath, Dabur, Ayurvedic Life and Kamdhenu are a few brands that sell Musli Pak. Musli Pak can be easily consumed anytime of the year irrespective of the season. The dosage will depend on the person it is given to.