Table of Contents
- 1 What is Bandy Plus?
- 2 Uses of Bandy Plus
- 3 How Does Bandy Plus Work?
- 4 How to Take Bandy Plus?
- 5 Common Dosage for Bandy Plus
- 6 When to Avoid Bandy Plus?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Bandy Plus
- 8 Side-Effects of Bandy Plus
- 9 Drug Interactions With Bandy Plus to be Careful About
- 10 Bandy Plus Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Bandy Plus
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Bandy Plus
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Bandy Plus?
Band plus is used broadly to treat parasitic infections like hookworm, roundworm infections. Stomach Pain and Appetite loss at high doses are the major side effect of bandy plus. It should be avoided completely in case of liver diseases, children below 5 years of age and in pregnant women.
Bandy Plus Composition – Albendazole 400mg, Ivermectin 6mg
Manufactured By – Mankind Pharma Ltd
Prescription – Required as it belongs to schedule H but it is available as over the counter drug (OTC) also.
Form – Tablets and Syrups
Price – Rs 22.99 for 1 tablet.
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug –Antiparasitic