Table of Contents
- 1 What is Bandy Plus?
- 2 Uses of Bandy Plus
- 3 How Does Bandy Plus Work?
- 4 How to Take Bandy Plus?
- 5 Common Dosage for Bandy Plus
- 6 When to Avoid Bandy Plus?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Bandy Plus
- 8 Side-Effects of Bandy Plus
- 9 Drug Interactions With Bandy Plus to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Bandy Plus
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Bandy Plus
- 9.3 3. Effects of Bandy Plus on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Bandy Plus’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Bandy Plus with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Bandy Plus when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Bandy Plus when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Bandy Plus?
- 10 Bandy Plus Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of Bandy Plus
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Bandy Plus
- 12.1 Q. What is Bandy Plus?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Bandy Plus?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Bandy Plus?
- 12.4 Q. How effective is Bandy Plus?
- 12.5 Q. How long does it take for Bandy Plus to show results?
- 12.6 Q. Should Bandy Plus be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.7 Q. Does Bandy Plus make you drowsy?
- 12.8 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Bandy Plus doses?
- 12.9 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.10 Q. Does Bandy Plus effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.11 Q. Is Bandy Plus safe for children?
- 12.12 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Bandy Plus?
- 12.13 Q. Is Bandy Plus legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Bandy Plus?
Band plus is used broadly to treat parasitic infections like hookworm, roundworm infections. Stomach Pain and Appetite loss at high doses are the major side effect of bandy plus. It should be avoided completely in case of liver diseases, children below 5 years of age and in pregnant women.
Bandy Plus Composition – Albendazole 400mg, Ivermectin 6mg
Manufactured By – Mankind Pharma Ltd
Prescription – Required as it belongs to schedule H but it is available as over the counter drug (OTC) also.
Form – Tablets and Syrups
Price – Rs 22.99 for 1 tablet.
Expiry/Shelf Life – 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug –Antiparasitic