The super nut Almond does not come without its share of side effects. Keep reading to find out how almonds can negatively affect you. Keep these points in mind when you pick up a handful of almonds next time!
- Humans require about 15 mg of Vitamin E daily. Eating excess almonds can easily lead to an overdose of vitamin E. The side effects are not something you would desire. It can lead to diarrhea, flatulence, blurred vision, headaches and dizziness.
- Some of the almonds, they may taste bitter, contain hydrocyanic acid. When you overeat almonds, a lot of this acid can affect your body in fatal It can slow down the nervous system and also lead to breathing problems.
- Tree nut allergy is a rare allergy that can make almonds a food to avoid. It can lead to anaphylaxis, which is life-threatening. Symptoms appear soon after exposure to the allergen. These include swelling of the face, skin rash, nausea, vomiting, difficulty in breathing and even shock.
Now you know the extreme side effects of eating almonds excessively. Consult a doctor to see if you have a tree nut allergy. As long as you eat within recommended doses, you will get unbelievable benefits from almonds!
Where to buy Almonds?
Almond Related Stories
- Skin Benefits of Almonds
- Face Benefits of Almonds
- Nutrition Value of Almonds
- Health Benefits of Almonds
- Hair Benefits of Almonds