Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Becadexamine?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Becadexamine?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Becadexamine?
- Q. Onset time of Becadexamine and till when does the effect of Becadexamine stay?
- Warnings When Taking Becadexamine
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Becadexamine?
- What are the effects of Becadexamine on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Becadexamine
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Becadexamine
- 3. Effects of Becadexamine on Lab Tests
- 4. Becadexamine’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Becadexamine with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Becadexamine when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Becadexamine when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Becadexamine?
- Storage requirements for Becadexamine
- Q. What is Becadexamine?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Becadexamine to show results?
- Q. Should Becadexamine be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Becadexamine make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Becadexamine doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Becadexamine effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Becadexamine safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Becadexamine?
- Q. Is Becadexamine legal in India?
1What is Becadexamine?
Used mainly to prevent or treat conditions where there is an increased requirement of vitamins and minerals like in cases of anemia. Heartburn and liver complications are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver impairment patients and peptic ulcer cases.
Becadexamine Composition: D-panthenol 5mg + Dibasic calcium phosphate 70mg + Elemental Copper 0.1mg + Elemental Manganese 0.01mg + Folic Acid 1000mcg + Magnesium oxide 0.15mg + Niacinamide 45mg + Potassium Iodide 0.025 mg + Vitamin A 5000IU + Vitamin B1 5mg + Vitamin B12 5mcg + Vitamin B2 5mg + Vitamin B6 2mg + Vitamin C 75mg + Vitamin D3 400IU + Vitamin E 15mg + Zinc Sulphate 28.7 mg.
Manufactured by: Glaxo.
Prescription: Not Required (Available as OTC)
Price: Rs 34.95 for 1 pack.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin and Multi Mineral