Table of Contents
- What is Becovit Forte?
- Uses of Becovit Forte
- How does Becovit Forte work?
- How to take Becovit Forte?
- Common Dosage for Becovit Forte
- When to Avoid Becovit Forte?
- Precautions While Taking Becovit Forte
- Side-Effects of Becovit Forte:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Becovit Forte Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Becovit Forte
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Becovit Forte
- Authored by –
1What is Becovit Forte?
Used mainly to prevent or treat conditions where there is an increased requirement of vitamins and minerals like in cases of anemia. Heartburn and liver complications are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver impairment patients and peptic ulcer cases.
Becovit Forte Composition: Vitamin B complex + Vitamin C
Manufactured by: Cipla Ltd
Prescription: Not Required (Available as OTC)
Form: Capsule, Tablets, and Syrup.
Price: Rs 15.00 for 10 Tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin