Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Becovit Forte?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Becovit Forte?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Becovit Forte?
- Q. Onset time of Becovit Forte and till when does the effect of Becovit Forte stay?
- Warnings When Taking Becovit Forte
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Becovit Forte?
- What are the effects of Becovit Forte on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Becovit forte
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Becovit forte
- 3. Effects of Becovit forte on Lab Tests
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Becovit Forte with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Becovit Forte when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Becovit Forte when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Becovit Forte?
- Storage requirements for Becovit Forte
- Q. What is Becovit Forte?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Becovit Forte to show results?
- Q. Should Becovit Forte be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Becovit Forte make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Becovit Forte doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Becovit Forte effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Becovit Forte safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Becovit Forte?
- Q. Is Becovit Forte legal in India?
1What is Becovit Forte?
Used mainly to prevent or treat conditions where there is an increased requirement of vitamins and minerals like in cases of anemia. Heartburn and liver complications are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver impairment patients and peptic ulcer cases.
Becovit Forte Composition: Vitamin B complex + Vitamin C
Manufactured by: Cipla Ltd
Prescription: Not Required (Available as OTC)
Form: Capsule, Tablets, and Syrup.
Price: Rs 15.00 for 10 Tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin