Table of Contents
- 1 What is Becozinc?
- 2 Uses of Becozinc Capsule
- 3 How does Becozinc Capsule work?
- 4 How to take Becozinc Capsule?
- 5 Becozinc Capsule Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Becozinc Capsule?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Becozinc Capsule:
- 8 Side-Effects of Becozinc Capsule:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Becozinc
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Becozinc
- 9.3 3. Effects of Becozinc on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Becozinc’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Becozinc Capsule with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Becozinc Capsule when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Becozinc Capsule when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Becozinc Capsule?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Becozinc Capsule Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Becozinc Capsule
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Becozinc
- 12.1 Q. What is Becozinc Capsule?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Becozinc?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Becozinc?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for Becozinc Capsule to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Should Becozinc Capsule be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.6 Q. Does Becozinc Capsule make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Becozinc Capsule doses?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does Becozinc Capsule effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is Becozinc Capsule safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Becozinc Capsule?
- 12.12 Q. Is Becozinc Capsule legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Becozinc?
It is basically usedo prevent and treat conditions like anemia (various types), and other elemental deficiencies.Acidic Urine and Abdominal pain are the common side effects seen at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in patients with renal impairment, allergic cases and Leber’s disease.
Becozinc Capsule Composition: Vitamin B2 10mg + Vitamin B12 15mcg + Vitamin B10 100mg + Calcium Pantothenate 12.5mg + Vitamin B6 3mg +
Vitamin C 150mg + Vitamin B1 10mg + Folic Acid 1mg + Niacinamide 50mg + Zinc Sulphate 54.93mg
Manufactured By: Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd
Prescription: Required but it is also available as OTC (over the counter drug)
Form: Capsules and Syrups.
Price: Rs. 26 for 20 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin