Table of Contents
- 1 What is Amla?
- 2 Amla Powder Price
- 3 Benefits of Amla Powder
- 4 Uses of Amla Powder
- 5 How To Use Amla Powder
- 6 Dosage of Amla Powder
- 7 Side Effects of Amla
- 8 Harmful Interaction of Amla Powder
- 9 Precautions and Warnings of Amla Powder
- 10 Important Questions About Amla Powder Answered
- 11 Buyers Guide – Price and Where to Buy Amla Powder
- 12 Research on Amla Powder
1What is Amla?
A household name and superfood; Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) or the Indian gooseberry is a powerhouse of nutrients. It has an interesting balance of bitter, sweet and sour flavours. Amla can be eaten raw, pickled, candied, powdered or juiced for consumption. It is also a rich source of Vitamin C, iron and calcium.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Amla Powder in Hindi