Skip to Content
- Maintains Healthy Levels Of Cholesterol
- Keeps Your Digestive System Healthy
- Boosts Immunity
- Reduces Inflammation
- Relieves Joint Pain
- Aids In Weight Loss
- Works As An Anti-depressant
- Removes Allergy And Bacterial Growth In Your Body
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Relieves Abdominal Pain During Periods
- Cures Motion Sickness
- Regulates Blood Sugar Levels
- Natural Laxative
- Anti-oxidant Properties
- Anti-inflammatory Properties
- Anti-bacterial Properties
- Anti-viral Properties
- Acts As Hemoglobin Booster
- Cancer-fighting Properties
- May Lead To Dehydration
- May Cause Gastric Issues In Babies
- May Cause Bloating
- Contraindicated In Pregnant And Breastfeeding Women
- What is it made of?
- What are Triphala Guggul’s storage requirements?
- How long do I need to use Triphala Guggul till I see improvement in my condition?
- How many times a day do I need to use Triphala Guggul?
- Does it have any effect on breast feeding?
- Is it safe for kids?
- Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- Does it contain sugar?
- What is the ideal time to take Triphala guggul for weight loss?
- What is Triphala guggul used for?
- When should we take Triphala Guggul ?
- How long does it take Triphala Guggul to work?
- What Is the Ideal Time For Taking Triphala Guggul For Weight Loss?
- Which Is The Best Ayurvedic Herb For Reducing Weight?
- What Are The Best Ayurvedic Products For The Treatment Of Piles?
1What Is Triphala Guggul?
‘Tri’ means three and ‘phala’ means fruit. Triphala contains extracts from three fruits in powdered form:
- Amlaki (Indian Gooseberry)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica)
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula)
Guggul is a resin extract that is a mixture of two Ayurvedic herbs. It works best on renal stones and urinary tract infections. Triphala Guggul is a blend of five different tastes: sour, sweet, bitter, salty and pungent.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Triphala Guggul in Hindi