Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Triphala Guggul?
- 2 Benefits Of Triphala Guggul
- 2.1 Maintains Healthy Levels Of Cholesterol
- 2.2 Keeps Your Digestive System Healthy
- 2.3 Boosts Immunity
- 2.4 Reduces Inflammation
- 2.5 Relieves Joint Pain
- 2.6 Aids In Weight Loss
- 2.7 Works As An Anti-depressant
- 2.8 Removes Allergy And Bacterial Growth In Your Body
- 2.9 Regulates Blood Pressure
- 2.10 Relieves Abdominal Pain During Periods
- 2.11 Cures Motion Sickness
- 2.12 Regulates Blood Sugar Levels
- 3 Uses of Triphala Guggul
- 4 How To Use Triphala Guggul?
- 5 Triphala Guggul : Dosage
- 6 Side Effects Of Triphala Guggul
- 7 Harmful Interactions Of Triphala Guggul
- 8 Precautions And Warnings Of Triphala Guggul
- 9 15 Important Questions Asked About Triphala Guggul
- 9.1 What is it made of?
- 9.2 What are Triphala Guggul’s storage requirements?
- 9.3 How long do I need to use Triphala Guggul till I see improvement in my condition?
- 9.4 How many times a day do I need to use Triphala Guggul?
- 9.5 Does it have any effect on breast feeding?
- 9.6 Is it safe for kids?
- 9.7 Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- 9.8 Does it contain sugar?
- 9.9 What is the ideal time to take Triphala guggul for weight loss?
- 9.10 What is Triphala guggul used for?
- 9.11 When should we take Triphala Guggul ?
- 9.12 How long does it take Triphala Guggul to work?
- 9.13 What Is the Ideal Time For Taking Triphala Guggul For Weight Loss?
- 9.14 Which Is The Best Ayurvedic Herb For Reducing Weight?
- 9.15 What Are The Best Ayurvedic Products For The Treatment Of Piles?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide- Price And Where To Buy Triphala Guggul
- 11 Best Price:
- 12 Popular Brands That Sell Triphala Guggul
- 13 Research On Triphala Guggul
1What Is Triphala Guggul?
‘Tri’ means three and ‘phala’ means fruit. Triphala contains extracts from three fruits in powdered form:
- Amlaki (Indian Gooseberry)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica)
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula)
Guggul is a resin extract that is a mixture of two Ayurvedic herbs. It works best on renal stones and urinary tract infections. Triphala Guggul is a blend of five different tastes: sour, sweet, bitter, salty and pungent.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Triphala Guggul in Hindi