Table of Contents
- 1 Best Green Tea Brands –
- 2 1. Organic India
- 3 2. 24 Mantra Organic
- 4 3. Basilur Tea
- 5 4. Typhoo
- 6 5. Golden Tips Green Tea
- 7 6. Twinings
- 8 7. Happy Valley
- 9 8. Lipton
- 10 9. Tetley
- 11 10. Gaia Green Tea
- 12 10 Important Questions About Green Tea Answered
- 13 1. Which is the best brand for green tea?
- 14 2. What is the best green tea in the world?
- 15 3. Green tea by which brand is more effective for weight loss?
- 16 4. Which green tea is good for health?
- 17 5. Can we drink green tea on an empty stomach?
- 18 6. Is it healthy to drink green tea at night?
- 19 7. How many cups of green tea should I drink in a day to lose weight?
- 20 8. How can I choose the best green tea?
- 21 9. Is Lipton green tea good for weight loss?
- 22 10. Can green tea reduce weight?
Originated in China, Green Tea has become a popular drink all around the world. The benefits of this magical brew date as far as 900 AD but its importance can be felt strongly today. It provides a simple solution to various health adversities due to changing lifestyles. Now that the options are too many, here’s a list of the best green tea brands in India to make your life easy.
Best Green Tea Brands –
1. Organic India
The brand brings the best quality teas that define health and wellness in true terms. Check out the pros and cons of this one of the best green tea brands.
- Potent and effective, their teas protect the body from damaging free radicals
- Increasing energy levels
- Balancing the senses
- Body detoxification
- Variety of flavors such as Sweet Lemon, Jasmine, Pomegranate, Lemon Ginger and Earl Grey
- Reasonably priced and easily available
- Since all of them are infused with Tulsi, the choices might still be narrow.
2. 24 Mantra Organic
The brand is associated with farmers to bring the most organic produce. This brand makes one of the best green tea in India.
- Organically grown
- Rich in antioxidants and flavonoids
- Body resistance and overall elevation of health
- Various options in tea. Other products available are cereals, pulses, flours, oils, juices and spices etc.
- Not very expensive
- Might leave residue as the leaves are extremely fine
3. Basilur Tea
Skilled specialists procure teas for this brand and its uniqueness sets it apart from others.
- Their tea is as fresh as it can get because they are packed shortly after the tea is harvested
- Pure Ceylon teas
- Attractive packaging and luxurious
- Smooth and delicate
Bringing a flavor for everyone, Typhoo has some of the best revitalizing brews. It is over a century old British brand which began its innings in India in 2008. If you are looking for one of the best green tea in India, then buy from Typhoo.
- Their climate-controlled manufacturing
- Heat sealed envelopes bring lasting freshness
- Various Green Tea flavors like Jasmine, Moroccan Mint and Lemongrass available
- Easily available and inexpensive
- Rich in antioxidants
- Holistic mind and body benefits
- Only available in tea bags
5. Golden Tips Green Tea
If you are a tea lover, their options will surprise you. This is a unique and one of the best green tea brand in India.
- Fragrant boxes of Gourmet teas
- Smooth and delicate flavor
- Options like usual Green teas, African Rouge Green Tea, Safari Green Tea, Alpine Avalanche Green Tea are available
- Tracing its origins to Darjeeling, this one tops the charts for connoisseurs
- Their 16 exclusive tea boutiques are visited by tourists and travelers from all over the world
Twinings brings pure blends, hints of salted caramel teas and mango-lychee flavors for an absolute indulgence. Winning over people since 1706, the brand masters the art of bringing magnificent teas for its audience all over the globe.
- Variety of flavors
- Refreshes your mind, body and soul
- Easily available
- Might start to taste a little bitter if steeped for more than 3 minutes
7. Happy Valley
This Tea Estate is nestled in the Himalayas at an altitude of 6,400 feet. The tea gets its unique flavor from the fresh mountain air, the dreamy mists, clear spring water and the warm sun. This is without a doubt one of the most unique and best green tea brand in India.
- Mind and mellow
- Exclusive character and legendary muscatel flavor
In 1880, Glasgow-born entrepreneur and innovator Sir Thomas Lipton envisioned an opportunity to make tea universally accessible with guaranteed quality at acceptable prices. It is one of the most widely known brand in India. Lipton makes some of the best green tea in India.
- Pure and light
- Zero Calories
- Helps lose belly fat
- Iced teas also available
- Readily available in bottles, powdered mixes in containers, packets and liquid concentrates
- The taste might be bitter for some
- People sensitive to caffeine should avoid it or use with proper discretion
A household name, Tetley first introduced tea bags in 1953, Britain. Since then it has been a widely popular brand all over the world. The mint & honey flavour is one of the best green tea in India from Tetley.
- Helps with flus and colds
- Regulates metabolism
- Variety of flavors
- Cleanses and rejuvenates the body
- Might have a sour aftertaste
- Overpowering flavor
10. Gaia Green Tea
Comparatively a newer brand, it first started its journey in 2009 as a retail brand in the National Capital Region. Soon they ventured into health foods as well.
- Glowing skin
- Soothing flavor
- Burns fat
- Keeps you fresh and active
- Do not brew for long as the taste might bet bitter
10 Important Questions About Green Tea Answered
1. Which is the best brand for green tea?
The best brand for green tea is Organic India. A manufacturer of organic products for a healthy mind and body, Organic India offer a variety of Green Tea flavours like Sweet Lemon, Jasmine, Pomegranate, Lemon ginger and Earl Grey that are quite refreshing.
2. What is the best green tea in the world?
The best type of green tea in the world is Sencha Green Tea. Prepared in a variety of ways, Sencha is known for its dark colour and refreshing taste. While some of the popular and best-known brands for green tea are Twinings, Organic India, Lipton and Tetley. Infused with natural ingredients and antioxidants, green tea from these brands can be found all around the world.
3. Green tea by which brand is more effective for weight loss?
Green Tea by Organic India is very effective for weight loss. Rich in nutrients and antioxidants that are essential for body health, Green Tea by Organic India helps in refreshing the mind and body.
4. Which green tea is good for health?
All the green tea brands listed above, offer the best green tea flavours that are good for health. Choose your favourite flavour from the many variants available and watch it work wonders on your body.
5. Can we drink green tea on an empty stomach?
Green tea is quite acidic and contains herbs that can lead to gastric problems if you drink it on an empty stomach.
6. Is it healthy to drink green tea at night?
Yes, you can drink green tea at night if you wish to. It will help in keeping your weight under check and will calm your mind till you reach your bed.
7. How many cups of green tea should I drink in a day to lose weight?
To lose weight you should ideally drink approximately 2 to 3 cups of green tea.
8. How can I choose the best green tea?
To choose the best green tea, keep the following pointers in your mind:
- Should be organic green tea
- Shouldn’t contain added sugar
- Should have a lot of antioxidants
- Should be fresh
9. Is Lipton green tea good for weight loss?
Yes, Lipton Green Tea is very effective in weight loss. Rich in Epigallocatechin Gallate – a phenolic compound that helps the body burn fat, Lipton Green Tea is also has a good number of antioxidants that do not let calories turn into fat.
10. Can green tea reduce weight?
Yes, green tea can help in reducing weight. Green tea boosts the metabolic rate of the body thereby helping the body to burn fat more easily and in increased quantity.
If you are looking to buy best Green Tea in India online, you must check-out the offers from the retailers below:
Also read about: