Table of Contents
Mumbai is not just the land of Pav Bhaji and Vada Pav, amidst all the Pavs and Puris, lie gems of places that serve delectable Biryani. So, if you’re throwing a party or you just need a Biryani deal (because Biryani is bae) here’s your magic list.
Our list of the places to get the best biryani in Mumbai.
1. Jaffer Bhai’s Delhi Durbar
- Cost for two – Rs. 800
- Our Picks – Chicken Tikka Biryani, Khepcha Rice
- Location – 195/197, Patthe Bapu Rao Marg, Grant Road East and 6 other outlets
Popularly known as The Biryani King of Mumbai, Jaffer Bhai’s Delhi Durbar has been ruling the Biryani world for 45 years. Whether it is Chicken Biryani, Mutton Biryani or Chicken Tikka Biryani, the place lives up to its reputation and endeavors to bring you the tastiest plate.
2. Persian Darbar
- Cost for two – Rs. 1,300
- Our Picks – Raan Biryani, Mutton Biryani
- Location – Shop 101 – 102, Noori Baug, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Marol and 3 other outlets
The Chicken/Mutton Persian Special Biryani steals the show with the right proportion of rice, meat, and spices. Like the name suggests, the food and ambiance both give you a feeling of stopping by in some Persian alley digging into delight.
3. Noor Mohammadi Hotel
- Cost for two – Rs. 350
- Our Pick – Chicken White Biryani
- Location – 179, Wazir Building, Abdul Hakim Chowk, Bhendi Bazar, Near, Mohammad Ali Road
The tales of this place run down generation after generation. Having served people for 94 years, this place brings a special White Chicken Biryani for its customers. More specialties from their menu are Nalli Nahari, Chicken Hakimi and Sanju Baba Chicken (the recipe has been seemingly given by Sanjay Dutt himself).
4. Lucky Biryani Restaurant
- Cost for two – Rs. 750
- Our Picks – Egg Biryani, Mutton Biryani, Chicken Dum Biryani
- Location – Hill Road, Bandra West, and 1 other outlet
Another place in the league for almost eight decades is Lucky Biryani Restaurant. A place that started off with only seven dishes has now a multitude of options from over 100 dishes. The best things to try are undoubtedly their Mutton Biryani and Vegetable Biryani (if that is a thing!) You can now avail Swiggy offers and order delicious Biryani from the comfort of your home.
5. Hotel Deluxe
- Cost for two – Rs. 300
- Our Pick – Boneless Chicken Biryani
- Location – Fort, Mumbai
On your trip to Mumbai make sure you pay a visit to Hotel Deluxe and try their Boneless Chicken Biryani. Prepared with short grain rice, a lot of spice and a substantial amount of ghee, the Hotel Deluxe Biryani is a treat for your taste buds.
6. Go Biryan
- Cost for two – Rs. 600
- Our Pick – Butter Chicken Biryani
- Location – Andheri Lokhandwala, Andheri West, and 3 other outlets
It is the perfect place for a nocturnal visit. Open late till 3:30AM, this is a perfect paradise for the hungry crowd returning after a late night party. Unmissable Biryanis on the menu are their Butter Chicken Biryani and Chicken Tikka Biryani. Get Biryani at your doorstep by using Food Panda coupons.
7. Café Noorani
- Cost for two – Rs. 750
- Our Picks – Chicken Tikka Biryani, Butter Chicken, Brain Masala
- Location -5 D, Tardeo Road, Haji Ali Circle, Tardeo and 1 other outlet
If a visit to Haji Ali is on your bucket list, Café Noorani around the circle is not to be missed. Their Chicken Tikka Biryani is the talk of the town. A bed of juicy Chicken Tikka Masala is topped by fragrant colorful rice. This perfect amalgamation makes for a unique and delicious Biryani recipe.
8. Bombay Biryani Café
- Cost for two – Rs. 700
- Our Picks – Lollypop Chicken Biryani, Paneer Biryani, Murgh Musallam Biryani
- Location – 12-A, St. Peter’s Road, Next to St. Peter’s Church, Off Hill Road, Bandra West and 1 other outlet
A comparatively new place, Bombay Biryani Café serves biryani by kilo and delivers all across the city. With a lot of options of delicious and affordable biryani available, this café can be your go-to option for big parties or small get-togethers.
9. Behrouz Biryani
- Cost for two – Rs. 650
- Our Pick – Gosht Dum Biryani
- Location – Neo Corporate Plaza, Ramchandra Lane, Navy Colony, Kanchpada, Malad West and 29 other outlets
Inspired by the royal history of Persia, Behrouz brings out the true essence of Biryani. Carefully selected ingredients and a delectable menu haven been reasons for their popularity all around India. You can enjoy the most authentic taste of Mughlai cuisine from the comfort of your home by ordering in from Behrouz.
Uber Eats Coupon Code gives you the cance to enjoy the amazing flavors of the mouth watering biryani at home as soon as possible, any time you want.
Want Biryani Delivered In Mumbai? Try these options:
Also check out 5 Best Places To Visit In Mumbai