Table of Contents
Scalp massagers are the best way to stimulate the scalp for encouraging hair growth. They not only help you relax but help in increasing blood flow to stimulate hair follicles for stronger, thicker hair. They also help in exfoliation and removing build-up for better absorption of oil or other hair products. Here are a few things to keep in mind while buying a scalp massager:
- It should be lightweight. A heavy massager can become difficult to use and cannot be used for long hours.
- It should have soft bristle. Harsh or pointy bristles can hurt the scalp or even cause redness or itchiness over long term usage.
- It should be easy to clean. Over time, there can be accumulation of dirt or oils in the massager, which can hamper its efficiency.
- It should not tangle or cause hair breakage.
- It should be battery-efficient if it is a rechargeable product.
- It should be compatible for use with hair products like oils and shampoos.
With a range of manual, electronic, battery-operated and rechargeable massagers, it becomes a little difficult to make the right choice for yourself. Here is a list of our top favorites to help you pick the right one for your next relaxing session.
Top Scalp Massagers for You
1. Ross Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush
This silicone brush is made with a premium plastic body and soft, thick silicone bristles that stimulate the blood flow. They help in exfoliating and cleansing the hair and scalp. This manually handled brush is waterproof with an ergonomic shape for a better grip. It is light in weight and can be used by anyone for a relaxing head massage.
Made of non-toxic material, this massager is perfect for shampooing as it helps removing grime and creates thick lather. The bristles are gentle as well.
2. Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush
This premium quality massaging brush offers good results and is easy to use. It is battery operated and helps in removing dandruff and grime to improve blood circulation in the scalp. The short round bristles reach deep and deliver your favorite hair care products directly to the roots. It improves hair growth and can be used while shampooing or conditioning your hair.
This massager is battery operated and makes working on your scalp easier. The deep reaching bristles can help you clean braids, weaves and extensions as well.
3. Robotouch TrichoDerma Pain Relief Massager
This Robotouch Scalp, Head and Body Massager is a waterproof, 3D level massager with two pressure settings and comes with an Android Micro USB cable to charge the equipment. With a forward and backward rotation setting, it helps stimulate blood flow while also providing relaxation. Its vibrations help unsettle dirt and grime, giving you a clean, exfoliated scalp.
This massager can be used to massage pressure points in the head as well as joints, and can help relieve pain.
4. Premsons Head Scalp Massager
This lightweight manual massager is made with smooth stainless steel wires which have synthetic resin tips. It titillates the nerve endings of the scalp for a relaxing and tingling effect. It helps in relieving stress and removing muscle tension and tiredness.
This massager can be used on other points of the body to relieve tension and stimulate blood flow.
5. Lifelong Rechargeable Head, Scalp and Body Massager
Give yourself ultimate relaxation with this Lifelong Rechargeable Head, Scalp and Body Massager. With 360 degree rotation and 4 speed and direction controls, this massager helps relieve you of stress and pains, and boats blood circulation to give better hair growth. The food grade silica gel nozzles provide gentle exfoliation to rid you of dirt and buildup. Just charge this massager with a USB, and enjoy 2 hours of non-stop relaxation.
The waterproof silicone nodes can be removed to prevent hair tangling or breakage.