Table of Contents
- 1 What is Betnovate N Cream?
- 2 Uses of Betnovate N Cream
- 3 How does Betnovate N Cream work?
- 4 How to use Betnovate N Cream?
- 5 Betnovate N Cream Usage
- 6 When to Avoid Betnovate N Cream?
- 7 Precautions while using Betnovate N Cream:
- 8 Side-Effects of Betnovate N Cream:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Betnovate N
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Betnovate N
- 9.3 3. Effects of Betnovate N on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Betnovate N’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have alcohol with Betnovate N Cream?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I use Betnovate N Cream when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I use Betnovate N Cream when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Betnovate N Cream?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Betnovate N Cream Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Betnovate N Cream
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Betnovate N
- 12.1 Q. What is Betnovate N Cream?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of Betnovate N?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of Betnovate N?
- 12.4 Q. How long does it take for Betnovate N Cream to show results?
- 12.5 Q. Does Betnovate N Cream make you drowsy?
- 12.6 Q. What should be the time gap between the two applications of Betnovate N Cream?
- 12.7 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.8 Q. Does Betnovate N Cream effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.9 Q. Is Betnovate N Cream safe for children?
- 12.10 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before using Betnovate N Cream?
- 12.11 Q. Is Betnovate N Cream legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Betnovate N Cream?
Betnovate cream is used mainly to treat inflammatory signs like redness, itching associated with skin conditions like psoriasis, seborrhoeic dermatitis and otitis externa. Itching of skin and local burning sensation of skin are some of the side effects seen with Betnovate N cream. It should be totally avoided in case of viral and fungal skin infections and in children less than 2 year of age.
Betnovate N Cream Composition: Betamethasone 0.10%w/w + Neomycin 0.5%w/w.
Manufactured by: GlaxoSmithKline.
Prescription: Not required as it is available as Over the Counter drug.
Form: Cream, Lotion and Ointment.
Price: Rs. 30.30 for 1 pack of 20gm tube.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Corticosteroid + Antibiotic.