Table of Contents
- 1 What is Bhringrajasava?
- 2 Ingredients of Bhringrajasava
- 3 Medicinal Properties Bhringrajasava
- 4 Therapeutic Indications of Bhringrajasava
- 5 Dosage of Bhringrajasava
- 6 Benefits of Bhringrajasava
- 6.1 1. Helps to Reduce Hair Fall
- 6.2 2. Helps to Gain Weight
- 6.3 3. Treats Respiratory Conditions
- 6.4 4. Prevents Digestive Disturbances
- 6.5 5. Keeps the male reproductive system healthy
- 6.6 6. Reduces hair fall
- 6.7 7. Helps in reducing early greying of hair
- 6.8 8. Makes your skin glow
- 6.9 9. Makes your skin healthy
- 7 Bhringrajasava As An Ayurvedic Medicine
- 8 Side Effects of Bhringrajasava
- 9 Buyer’s Guide: Price And Where to Buy
- 10 16 Important Questions Asked About Bhringrajasava
- 10.1 1. What is it made of?
- 10.2 2. What are Bhringrajasava’s storage requirements?
- 10.3 3. How long do I need to use Bhringrajasava till I see improvement in my condition?
- 10.4 4. How many times in a day do I need to use Bhringrajasava?
- 10.5 5. Does it have any effect on breastfeeding?
- 10.6 6. Is it safe for kids?
- 10.7 7. Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- 10.8 8. Does it contain sugar?
- 10.9 9. Can it be consumed before or after meals?
- 10.10 10. Can Bhringrajasava be taken on an empty stomach?
- 10.11 11. Can Bhringrajasava be consumed with water?
- 10.12 12. Can Bhringrajasava be consumed before driving?
- 10.13 13. Can Bhringrajasava be consumed with alcohol?
- 10.14 14. Can Bhringrajasava be addictive?
- 10.15 15. Can Bhringrajasava make you drowsy?
- 10.16 16. Can you overdose on Bhringrajasava?
- 10.17 Where to buy Bhringrajasava from?
- 10.18 Some popular brands
- 11 Some other Blogs you may want to read
1What is Bhringrajasava?
Bhringrajasava (Eclipta alba) is an herb with lance-shaped leaves that grows in moisture. The petals of the Bhringrajasava plants are white in colour and achene compressed. It is an ayurvedic medicine which has self-generated alcohol-soluble active herbal components and water. These components present in Bhringrajasava are really helpful for the human body.
It is an Ayurvedic formulation that is primarily used to gain weight. It improves appetite by acting upon the stomach and liver. While it is also used to treat a myriad of health problems like cough, common cold, decreased libido, stamina and more. As we already know that Bhringrajasava is self-generated alcohol, it acts as a medium to transfer water and alcohol-soluble active substances present in the medicine to the human body.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Bhringrajasava in Hindi