Table of Contents
- 1 What is Bhringrajasava?
- 2 Ingredients of Bhringrajasava
- 3 Medicinal Properties Bhringrajasava
- 4 Therapeutic Indications of Bhringrajasava
- 5 Dosage of Bhringrajasava
- 6 Benefits of Bhringrajasava
- 7 Bhringrajasava As An Ayurvedic Medicine
- 8 Side Effects of Bhringrajasava
- 9 Buyer’s Guide: Price And Where to Buy
- 10 16 Important Questions Asked About Bhringrajasava
- 11 Some other Blogs you may want to read
1What is Bhringrajasava?
Bhringrajasava (Eclipta alba) is an herb with lance-shaped leaves that grows in moisture. The petals of the Bhringrajasava plants are white in colour and achene compressed. It is an ayurvedic medicine which has self-generated alcohol-soluble active herbal components and water. These components present in Bhringrajasava are really helpful for the human body.
It is an Ayurvedic formulation that is primarily used to gain weight. It improves appetite by acting upon the stomach and liver. While it is also used to treat a myriad of health problems like cough, common cold, decreased libido, stamina and more. As we already know that Bhringrajasava is self-generated alcohol, it acts as a medium to transfer water and alcohol-soluble active substances present in the medicine to the human body.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Bhringrajasava in Hindi